The writing of the summer. To tears

- In this year, 2014, my parents decided to have a rest. From me. And sent me for three months in a sanatorium «Pioneer».
For three months!
If I knew it! I've never been alone for so long, for himself answered. And referred me to where and Lermontov. We have in common with him only a patronymic - Yu, he was in the Lazarev travel, famous, talented. I - stuck, baby, with the most common. In 3000 miles from home, but three hundred meters from the sea, three hundred children, one hundred overage.
I saw the sea twice a month, the children there mostly inadequate or I'm not as educated. Circles not. Boring. All children are basically sitting in tablets, phones.
Detachment "Romantic" We had forty people. For the "herd" of one punished the entire squad. We went on a mountain stream, she's so cold! And the sea is warm, all the jellyfish but you can swim.
The heat, sultriness, but there were thunderstorms. Even in the resort fell lightning. And when it's time to go home and do the rains began. As I boarded the train wet.
Century will remember what it means to a sanatorium for three months !!!
God forbid!

Tags

See also

New and interesting