Lecture "History of Cosmonautics"

Yesterday I gave a lecture on "The history of space exploration." Had the idea to make a live webcast. It seems that the pre-testing was inadequate - judging by the lack fidbek translation failed. Nevertheless, the video recorded, and it is quite possible to see if you are interested in this topic.

Under the cut plan of lectures, a link to the presentation, etc.

Plan of the lecture h4> Chapter One. Collective Unconscious

Reactive toys Ancient Greece science fiction also invented by the ancient Greeks Black powder Top technology: Hwacha and Bo Hiya The first "astronauts" Wang Gu and Lagâri Hasan Çelebi Isaac Newton Rocketeer Tipu Sultan William Congreve Rockets Chapter Two. Dreamers
Jules Verne Konstantin Tsiolkovsky Robert Goddard The German "society space travel": Obert, Valle, von Braun li > The Soviet rocket pioneers, GIRD, RNII Chapter Three. Cradle khaki
The Second World War: "Katyusha" and V-2 After the war, the German heritage The difference approaches in dealing with the legacy of the Germans - the missiles of the USSR and the USA The first geophysical launches The first ICBM R-7 Chapter Four. The first
The first satellite The first animal in orbit The first hit in the Moon The first photo is the reverse side of the Moon First Returns the object's orbit The first man in space The first EVA The first soft landing on the Moon The first docking < The first manned flight around the Moon The First Men in the Moon The first soft landing on another planet The first space station The first studies of distant Planets Almost contemporary events
 Also in the lecture attempts to tell about existing space myths (usually quite scandalous or conspiracy) and disperse them.

Link to presentation . Format ODP, distribution, modification, and public reading are welcome.

If anyone watched yesterday for the lecture, in the comments or in PM I would like to hear a description of the problem - I have no feedbacks and I can not say that he refused to webcast.

PS As a source of information for further reading I recommend this one here is an interesting list < / a>.

Source:
habrahabr.ru/post/238417/

Tags

See also

New and interesting