Eleftherios Venizelos

The morning started the day before yesterday still quite late at night. Buried his head in the pillow, begging the alarm to shut up, but he inevitably increases the volume, with methodical maniac vykorchёvyvaya me out of bed.
 - Yes, everything, everything! I woke up, just shut up!
1:30 am. Oh, now would be even an hour, two, or well, okay, agree on an hour ... But I do not and 15 minutes - trudged into the shower. Clouds of steam filled the entire space in the bathroom, a jet of hot water burns the skin slightly, but their task is performed - the body and mind with every second swell so necessary to me now cheerfulness. Nothing invigorates as it makes hot water. Now I just woke up. What do we have today on the plan? Fly? In Athens? Excellent!

Cereal, milk, remaining from yesterday boiled chicken, tea with lime, rose hips, oregano and mint, and of course the traditional spoon of honey. Of all the ritual preparation for the flight gives me the hardest ironing shirts and trousers and so this tedious process, I try to finish before bedtime, so he was not trying to spoil my mood sleepy morning.
Over breakfast begins preparation for the flight. Looked weather in Athens, on alternate airport in Thessaloniki route - the weather everywhere "millions upon millions" and just on the border with
Ukraine forecasts slight turbulence. In Athens, the two parallel strips having direction approximately from north to south. In fact the wind is blowing north-vostotchny, in twelve-hour forecast expected the north wind and strong enough - sometimes up to 35 meters per second, so now with great confidence we can explore the approach procedure to strip 03 right and 03 left, that is the direction from the south to the north, on the twenty-first band we ever sit still, but not today, and that's exactly.

3am - time. In the courtyard of silence - not a living soul, always and everywhere, even shifty cats have gone missing. Each step is given an echo reflected from the dark and the cold walls of houses, hanging over a tiny courtyard with flimsy vegetation strangled stone ego city. Three minutes to warm the heart of the car, again to scroll in his head - "and everything is taken?" And in the way.
Night city street on summer romantic-deserted and only rare shadow spree nighters whisper that you are not alone in this asphalt-concrete maze of buildings, roads and pavements. From speakers barely audible pours favorite track, filling the space and soul fit and fine tune. 5 intersections with traffic lights, sleeping, sleepy blinking orange eyes, Ring Road, left lane, drowned button cruise control, speedometer froze at around 118 km / h ...
In the summer of Domodedovo not sleeping, and even at 4 am at the entrance to the queue. Time while there - standing, waiting, mingling with a flock of penguins, trampling people.
 - Good ... - voice stopped short ... - Ahem! Morning! After morning already? In short, hello! Yashin. S7. Athens.
The girl at the entrance apparently not shared by the word "good" and nodded in the direction of the frame, metal detector, like, go already, shouted then, four something in the morning.
Medkontrol, Weather, Notes, list of pending faults, maps, diagrams ... Cap came, did not fly with him, but familiar, the instructor. Offered captain slightly reduce refueling - European sky air traffic controllers always rectifiable fuel and we spent less than the calculation shows us, and the landing weight in Athens with an estimated amount of fuel and has a maximum load. So when refueling on the calculation, we may be in a situation where the band is in front of us, but we sit on it can not because it exceeded the maximum landing weight. The captain agreed with my arguments, we reduce the overall refueling at 400 pounds and ask for 16, 3 tons of kerosene. More here we do not need anything, it's time for the plane.
And all the platform can not sleep. Oh, man, you never sleep never seen! You will ever rest? And even a small queue for departure. We are for Lufthansa, and before them the B-747 Transaero. Well that did not take off, we will for Jumbo, let the Germans shaking in the air agitated a large object.

Allowed to take off! With God! Let's go!
 - Man flex, SRS, runway, autothrust blue!
 - Checked! Thrust set!
Wheels ruthlessly and spend joints Pliny, to say the least not very smooth runway airport Domodedovo. With every second the tempo increases, heart echoes, abruptly accelerated with each passing second.
 - One hundred knots!
 - Checked!
 - V1!
 - Rrrrotate!
And just like that we were like everyone else, we were on the ground, and now we are different - we are in the sky and every fraction of a second all the above.

Over the border with Ukraine and the truth shocked. So much so that it was necessary to release air brakes, in order to cool the ardor of the trend growth rate that a second skakanul for limiting the maximum speed of flight, limited way, the strength of the aircraft structure, so that this bad joke. Buffeting ended as abruptly as it had begun. And then time stopped. And though long flights at times better than short, but short a lot more in a month and you get used to them - took off, filled the papers, ate, prepared for the landing and sat down. And then you look, and even more to the airport thousands of miles ... Well, revered clever books ...
Kiev, Odessa, subject to the right of Burgas and take a course on Istanbul. And here he is:

Fly on the Sea of ​​Marmara. To my shame, I had not even heard of it until today. Captain begins to prepare the machine for planting. Nothing has changed - wind northeast and landing strip for 03 left.
In front and below the wing different marine beauty:

We fly to Athens:

--img17--

Source: airguide.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting