Zhigalanskie waterfalls.

Outstanding great holidays and decided to drive to zhigalanskie waterfalls, see visit, impressed. Go from Tyumen to Severouralsk and even then a little bit. Will be mostly pictures with beautiful views.
They arrived at the Severouralsk

56 photos.

These are there they have the river. It can be seen in the photo fishermen

Our machines

Strategic decision was made to pull the wheel to 1, 5 atmospheres. Ride was much more pleasant

These are the bridges they have here on the way to the waterfalls

The same bridge

Diesel decided to go through the ford. Niva allowed on the bridge. The first went

Second

These guys also went through a ford before us. Near to us UAZ think so and fails to start after stalling (((

Another "bridge»

They arrived at the place of dropping. On foot, because only our way up. We decided to go through the plateau. Ie first on the left side of the rise, and then pass on the fee and then descend and waterfalls.

Here on this road and go. The water is clear. Drank straight so

Still a little small waterfalls. But we came to look at large, and they have yet to reach

14. (completely forgot about the numbering on the face do not beat)

15. Hooray we're almost at the top. This snow. June 13th. How I miss him and that he immediately

16. small fry of course took this opportunity!

17. Snow was everywhere, just above it was reversed. Not all still just melted. Downstairs in full summer, early spring top

19. These are the marks where there is a lot there

20. Trees or bushes, and did not understand)

21. Another flowers

22. Nature, even in the clouds she's beautiful. By the way I forgot to say, all 4 days of the trip we pursued rain

23. This is what we have down down slowly. Visibility is improved. Snow is back!

24. The snow there is snow, and men - always children

25. The nearby waterfall

26. General view of the glacier. How would you explain the scale of the picture ... If increased, the left can be found at the top of the human

27. And as if that's the same for the scale;)

28. Lower and lower. Upstairs you will notice other tourists. By the way there were a lot of people ooooochen these vyhi, but went on a plateau units

30. The purpose of our visit

31. The first time I saw these waterfalls. The photo yours truly

32. Great

33. The photo is made up of 6 to 30-second exposure with some tricky filter. I do not photographed at the end to show the photographer.

34. It should be on my desktop, recalls having a great time

35. Below. Plate with Tyumen we will bring next time.

36. So there machine park. Just a lot of people came for the weekend. There were even with Altai numbers, though the owner car said he was not from the Altai, is just a number like that.

37. A little more color

38. Next, we decided to go to the next top - Kazan stone

39. Pebbles

40. The nature is amazing, the camera in the right hands - a tool that nature can show

42. Yes, we knew that from the top we do not see, for rain and clouds. You can google kinds in the internet. But to win something this summit, we still have to;)

44. Watch the Navigators, rest

45. But the views were still beautiful. By the way these rocky slopes called kurumnikami. Walking very difficult, especially down. Slippery, moss, stones living (moving, and look fly out from under the feet)

46. ​​We went down to the woods, just decided to go the other way upstairs

48. Ur top! 900 meters. At the top was found broken pickaxe. Decided to leave at least some sign)

49. Sign

50. Come down

52. Minute rest and snack

53. These are the trees also fall

54. A riot of colors

55. As promised - photos of the photographer. Igor, I hope you read this topic. Thanks again for the gorgeous pictures and what you 2 days dragged behind a fotoryukzak the heaviest on the top and back, and we were getting you sfotkatsya yes sfotkatsya)))

56. Master the work cool.gif

Behind this all, if you like, the theme will create a regular basis. Ride almost every weekend somewhere, but close to the city of Tyumen. People engaged in outdoor activities, this is fucking awesome!

Tags

See also

New and interesting