Songs in the glass from Paul Stankarda

In fact, Paul was the progenitor of this direction, compressing the finished composition in the layers of glass. His techniques have helped change the perception of creating glass pieces.

Through his work, he began to explore the whole cycle of the plants mature, understand the sequence, the meaning of fertility and decay. Work involves preserving the beauty of nature at the primary level. On his website dedicated master view of Whitman's poetry a whole section.

And I was very inspiring in that sense poetry of Walt Whitman. For me Whitman guide, mystical guide who conducts me to the material world, illuminating it with new colors.

Back in college, Paul learned to blow glass in a special way, allowing him to 10 years 'recruited' glassworks. There he gains experience and knowledge, and then left to create their own products. His dioramas exhibited in 60 museums worldwide, including in the subway and the Louvre, where invariably cause reverent delight. Photos not even partially convey the beauty of the work. Their skills glass artist conveys his disciples.

Tags

See also

New and interesting