"Lomonosov" will test a magnetic field "Monomakh"

Hello everyone! I make the first post on this site. My name is Oleg Kuleshov. Sometimes seen pictures on your site with my blog, so I decided myself Register here and talk about the everyday life of the capital of Russia for Nuclear Shipbuilding - Severodvinsk.

Vessel monitoring of physical fields Viena naval base "Mikhail Lomonosov" with tail number SSF-286 came from Severodvinsk to one of the areas of the White Sea. According to the plans of war "Mikhail Lomonosov" will hold the measurement of the magnetic fields of the nuclear submarine (NPS) "Vladimir Monomakh" and other boats, which are currently hidden in the depths of the White Sea.

3 photos:

For ordinary people, who are not familiar with the concept of "natural field" ship, I will explain. Any ship manifest following physical fields: acoustic, sonar, magnetic, electromagnetic, electrical, thermal, hydrodynamic, gravity, radiation. Physical fields of the ship used for search and location of submarines and ships, pointing to them combat weapons (torpedoes, mines, missiles), triggering their proximity fuses.

Differences between the next generation of nuclear submarines in the level of secrecy that with each new generation is increased by reducing the "noise" in the physical fields. Each ship (boat) is the design rules, the speakers and other noises to be monitored during operation, so that the ship was always in "good shape" and does not identify himself, but otherwise at the time when you need to strike back, his simply destroy.

Magnetic fields formed by the housing material, as the metal - this conductor. His strength increases after radiation of electric and other impacts during construction, after which the ship's hull is strongly magnetized. In addition to these factors, the magnetization passes also because the ship a lot of electrical equipment, and around any current-carrying conductor, a magnetic field, which affects the operation of the systems of navigation of the ship.

The need to reduce the magnetic field due to the fact that the magnetic field can be used for vehicle detection. Probably, many people have heard that you can detect submarines with satellites on the thermal wake, also by hydrodynamic field - a wake for a long time does not dissipate. In order to reduce the magnetic field there are special vessels demagnetization (CP) and special stands, on which is wound a cable ship and passed through high-frequency current thereto.

After degaussing ship it is necessary to measure the field, which created the Court of physical fields (CFP). One of the "Mikhail Lomonosov" - based on the White Sea naval base. It measures how well passed the demagnetization of ships and boats. After measuring it becomes clear how the object will be visible to demagnetization potential enemy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting