Creating a reflector

So lived was one photographer who wanted to buy a reflector, but the hands did not reach the store, there was no need in it. And the price tag for a piece of metal was not very adequate for its cost. But then the stars came together at the right angle and I saw in the store housewares item, called a bowl of plain, metallic. Thoughts in a head formed at the same angle as that of the stars in the sky and I began.

* Reflector - or a mirror reflector antenna or other source or receiver of any radiation. In this case, the flash reflector, to create a directional flow of light *

21 photo.

So - the proverbial bowl. The price tag - $ 100.

Take a drill, fasten cutting disc, mark up the bowl and prepare mentally.

The process is, the metal gives up.

Word by word, something on the table - bedplate fallen off.

Carefully look at the edge and see unpleasant burrs.

Take a needle file and Cut down this. It must be carefully collected and disposed of. From the bare feet removed then these things very unpleasant.

Take sandpaper. Metal thin - we take very small, no more.

And grind the edge.

Next, take the adapter to the flash and try on. I used the same adapter that is installed in a soft box. If you want to change a couple of minutes in the end.

We understand that we need to be fixing. We obtain a treasured jar of stocks from the Soviet era.

Choose from the variety of the most suitable candidates. Three jokes.

Next uncovers another tool and inserted into a drill, the diameter of which coincides with our bolts.

Drill holes.

Similarly leaky and the remaining 2 mounting proposed site.

What a twist Tapu.

General view of the resulting assembly.

Look inside, we understand that looks like one in a factory. Stained fingers only.

Now is the time to plant a gun on and look at the overall project.

Like all great.

Pyhnem a couple of times, chtoli. Tasks are performed with a bang.

Total:
It saved money - 1000 rubles, not less.
spent time - 15 minutes on everything about everything.
spent materials - a cutting disc and 3 bolts and nuts.
Whereupon leave, you need to use it and set up the equipment in the tail and mane.

Tags

See also

New and interesting