Inside the giant underwater

Travel inside the giant submarine Project 941 TK-17 "Arkhangelsk".

Inside the submarine to the absolute maximum personal comfort. Analogues such was not and never will. Of course, for most of the comfort-level compartment of the car, for the bosses - CB, but in other projects in general on torpedoes sleep or anything. Within the same place as that in addition to formal beds can easily be found on each side about twenty informal, not prominent superiors.

Summer picture to estimate the size of the giant submarine. I bow to the boat :)

For information: RIA Novosti, citing a source in the defense industry has published information about the upcoming write-off of old submarines. According to an unnamed representative of the defense, by the end of 2013 from the Navy expelled two strategic missile submarines, currently ranking in reserve. It will be the submarine Project 941 "Akula". TK-17 submarine "Arkhangelsk" and TK-20 "Severstal" is planned to be written off, and then disposed of. It is expected that by 2018, two submarines will cease to exist. Thus, of the six built submarines of this type in service will be only one - TK-208 "Dmitry Donskoy».

Will be 25 photos and comments of the author.

1.Sprava AIC "Severstal»

2.Vnutri cutting HSS "Arkhangelsk»

3.Vnutri cutting HSS "Arkhangelsk»

4.Vnutri cutting HSS "Arkhangelsk»

5.Solntse spoiled frame. I tried to pull the colors, but failed

6.Cherez cutting HSS "Severstal" I got on the APC "Arkhangelsk".

7.Po this ladder.

8. "Severstal" and "Arkhangelsk»

11.Igrovye machines in the recreation and relaxation of a submarine.

12.Sluzhebnye and technical facilities can not be put on the Internet, so the only pictures of the room for rest.

Zone of recreation and relaxation consisting of swimming pool, sauna, solarium, slot machines and a sports hall.

13.Vnutri boat has room for recreation, sports hall, swimming pool 4 × 2 meters and a depth of 2 meters, which is filled with fresh water and sea water which can be heated, solarium, sauna, fine oak planks, "living area." Rank and file is located in the small capacity Kubrick command structure - in two- and four-bed cabins with air conditioning, sinks and TVs. There are two main cabin: the first - for officers, the second - for warrant officers and sailors. Sailors called this project a floating submarine "Hilton».

Pool.

15. Sauna.

16.Lodka was built so not only because of the size of missiles, but also to ensure survivability. The explosion in the torpedo room, comparable to the one that sank "Kursk" sank not only to her, but probably did not deprive the course.

Gym.

17. Haters 941 project is often referred to them as "water carriers". It is nonsense. In the capable hands of the boat was almost perfect weapon that can carry one gulp all major US cities.

Zone of rest and relaxation.

18. Zone of rest and relaxation.

19.Zona rest and relaxation.

20.Zona rest and relaxation.

21. wardroom.

22. Author

23. village winter photos of the author, and a comment.

Their condition is correctly named "Eternal hibernation." "Arkhangelsk" is with us since 2002, and "Severstal" in 2004.

It is sad that they are without work, and there are plans to dispose of them. It is unfortunate that there is no possibility to save one of them as a museum. It's like with the modernization and repair, it costs a lot of money, perhaps more expensive construction of two new nuclear submarines. Not an expert, so I will not argue. I'm on the side of the expedient spending, so if there is a good opportunity to build two submarines, then let them build. But the "goodness" should be in the whole, and not as it is now with the boreal without weapons.

24.Nashёl old photos. Many have already seen how "Arkhangelsk" taken away from the Kola and both brought here to us, the photos have not seen

Tags

See also

New and interesting