Julien muve and project & quot; Back to childhood & quot;

30-year-old photographer Julien muve presented adults and their children's dreams.

We all live a childhood dream. Many of our choices are due to memories. But we forget about the fact, as we once were. I would like to recall.

I am a freelance photographer, employees of many large companies (Sony, Alpha Team). To exhibit their work in galleries.

Exhibition of photographs bear the names of speakers, fully reflecting the essence of his work. It is romantic and inspired by people he loves to call himself in his blog. Works Julien caused obtain a set of very impressive awards, eg the prize "Golden Camera" in 2013. Also pictures Julien willingly buy European magazines like Daily Mail.

Recently I went to visit my dad and climbed the old attic. There, in the dusty boxes were my old toys. It is impossible to describe what I experienced. It was a painful and touching sense of bygone past. But I thought that to sit and generate nostalgia is simply meaningless. I have created a series of photographs in which the attributes of children's toys and the world have revived the liveliness of adult employment.

Tags

See also

New and interesting