Königsberg 1945 - 2013 Kaliningrad

April 9 69th anniversary of the capture of Koenigsberg.
13 photo connection to time

Soviet artillerymen fighting in Avayder-alley alley now bold.

Broken appliances on Gendelshtrasse now ul.Gendelya, one of the few streets that have retained the old name.

Pointers in the center taken Konigsberg (old and modern names):
Kvednau - North Mountain,
Granz - Zelenogradsk,
Fuhsberg - Semenovo,
Rauschen - Svetlogorsk.

German self-propelled guns lined the tower Kronprinz.

Mirages Koenigsberg. The central island of Koenigsberg, Kneiphof was the most densely built up. Allied air operations, the island was turned into ruins. Now the only restoration of the building is the Cathedral with the tomb of Kant-park around the cathedral.

Rebuilt from the ruins of the Cathedral.

Pillai - Baltiysk. It met my grandfather victory.

Now, a series of photographs, in which the Nazis to flee Balga peninsula across the bay Frisches Haff (Vistula Lagoon) to plait Frische-Nerung (Baltic Spit).
I did not give rest to the left Hersonissos defenders of Sevastopol, and I decided to find the same, only with the Nazis. These photos, taken less than three years after the defense of Sevastopol, the story is the same, only the participants exchanged roles. Now the Germans pressed to try to escape the bay and on the improvised means, and the air noise is heard approaching tridtsatchetverok caterpillars. Find this place was not very difficult.

Peninsula Balga - fleeing the Nazis.

Peninsula Balga - fleeing the Nazis.

Balga Peninsula. Abandoned German technology.

Insterburg 1945 - 2013. Chernyahovsk column of German prisoners on Lenin Street.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting