GIGA (RMXS)

The third part of my work. I imagine your hearing remixes of my favorite tracks.

The first part
The second part of

To pay tribute to a group of Space. Remix Magic Fly in 1977 of the last century of our era.
Well, who does not know this magical melody childhood she helped us to believe that we will all become cosmonauts.
It was written for 2 days. I was good.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Remix of the immortal thing !!!
The base is not broken, just added new sounds, effects, transitions.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Turn the volume on makismum!
Align the level of sub-woofer`a!
Move to a safe distance from your audio system!
Prepare valerian!
... And press PLAY ...)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Music - proven and generations!
Dedicated to the advanced revolutionaries!
Breakbeat REVOLT !!!

Many heard the first notes of the track just remember the melody!
The track was conceived a long time ago ... in 1995 ... when I first heard the original.
Now there is such a possibility.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The first single, a remix of one of my favorite bands The Prodigy. Ram is operating

One of the first remixes. The information is not a fountain)

Tags

See also

New and interesting