Embroidery on the skin

There is an old joke that the tattooed man differs from netatuirovannogo that tattooed there is no case that netatuirovannogo no tattoos ... If you do not have a pattern on the body, be careful when watching this post, you can tighten and go a tattoo.

Rafael Tazhbin, 20 years old, the stylist, the first (temporary) tattoo done on her cheek at 16

I trust only Sergey Furmanov, he is a master of styles old school, anime and tutti frutti-

I do not regret one of his tattoos. To think to do in the language

The inscription on my neck «soho censored live». The full significance only know me. I will say one thing - it is better to regret what you did, what that did

Belogortseva Alexander, 20, an artist. First tattoo done in 16 years - it was three stars behind each ear

To perform all my tattoos took about 55 hours. As long as there's space on my body, I think, I will not stop. Now I want to make a Japanese cat "Maneki-Neko" on foot

The tattoo on his chest - the most problematic. First, I stuffed it Bunea, turned bad, and then long and painstakingly reworked its spider. Over it have to work, all the bumps are cleaned laser. The main thing is that the meaning of the tattoo remains the same: Rose - Life Fire - Passion Wings - Freedom

Andrei Sokolov (Spider), 35 years old, master tattoo. First tattoo done in 15 years - it was a Russian ligature with figures of animals

My tattoos have done different masters: Dmitry Kuzmich, Rinat Muzoparov (Tartar), Tahir Kamashev, Kostik Smirnov (Cat), Sergey Furmanov, Fedor Dorofeev (Fred). From bitter experience I was a miracle worker, whose name I will not name, and so all will understand ...

I rarely pay for work on his body, mostly my friends gifts. However, there is a bad side of freebies - all this is done for a long time

About this tattoo is difficult to tell, there is a need to shoot the series. Life is such a thing, you do not know where you lose, and where you can find ...

Alexey Demidov, 22, a photographer. First tattoo done in 14 years in Turkey

On my mishmash of Japanese, old school and the New School. Masters worked very different: Karhan, Taha, Sergei Golyandina, Olga Bobylev, Sergei Furmanov. The only regret about the campaign to Karhanu, his work is now never going to change, so choose good masters at once!

In total, under the machine, I spent about a week and spent about 3 thousand dollars

I still have a lot of space, I plan to fill the leg and chest

The idea to fill the palette occurred by accident, thought it would be fun to watch. This represents part of my job, one of the few of my tattoos with meaning

Gro Talley, 24, creator. First tattoo done in 19 years at the Moscow tattoo artist

My tattoos made in different styles: New School, old school, sugar skulls (Mexican theme), traditional Japanese tattoo, Maya pattern, cartoon Melman. There is even a point on the face, which is also quite symbolic. Now I think the second leg to give his paintings a Zhostovo

All sessions took about 30 hours, but is hard to say, I can not keep track of time after 2-3 hours of application

This is a picture of an American who does not symbolize. My sister showed me a slightly modified version of this picture, and immediately decided that this lady is simply obliged to be on my back. With hair color has not yet been decided, because it is not yet finished. By the way, this is my mom's favorite tattoo. When when it comes to talking about tattoos and freaks, my mother all the "tears" my photos, and does so with pride

Michael Chuvilin (Santa Claus), 24, a dental technician, musician. First tattoo - a dragon and a symbol of freedom - has made in 18 years

My tattoos in Japanese style. This style is very extensive and multi-faceted, the mood of

Water - my element, its a lot on my tattoos. There are also two lions of Buddha. One thing I will say - I never nabyu currently skull and the like. All this negativity pure

Skobeleva Julia, 27, a photographer. First tattoo done in 25 years, was influenced by her husband (who, incidentally, also have in this report. Guess who?)

I always think long and weighed before getting a tattoo. Now I ponder the second arm and a big drawing on the chest. No special stories with the tattoos I have, you do not program "Miami Inc." from real people is much more trivial

Pony - a favorite tattoo my daughter, I also have the swallow with her name, a camera as a tribute to the profession, and the bus reminds me of our wedding

I long to decide on the tattoo, it was my first and immediately such a large. I remember that I decided to combine geometry and art. Geometry - star art - flowers bindweed. As a child, she loved the flowers, because they grew like a weed, do not get rid of, and disclosed only in the early morning. But this, of course, is not about me

Ahlbeck Raimbekov, 37 years old, one of the founders of event-company Toymaster. First tattoo - a Scandinavian sun sign - did 24 years

Tattooed on my work Morby, jellyfish, shark, Jar Jar, Cat. No no regrets, always trusted only to the right people. Kazakh national pattern shot with handmade carpets, which made my grandmother

Kazakh soldier in the Japanese style. They beat two hands Jar Jar and Ivory, scored all summer, but still need to refine. My idea, before the sketch master studied the structure and style of the armor of our soldiers

Ruslan Tannin, 32, an art director of Da Freak Club. First tattoo - a scorpion on his leg - did the army

I tattooed on my work Morby, Akula, Sasha-crest, Max Demon, well, that, my friend from the army

On the right hand inscription «God saved my life» - a reminder of the terrible accident in which I was, and still alive, that day I was given a second chance. On his left forearm - a portrait of the deceased friend with a commemorative inscription. Very I miss him and so decided to give him a part of yourself that as long as I live, he also lived at least in my hand ...

via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting