Ode Chery Amulet

I am a keen supporter of cars of all brands of Chinese-made. All of my relatives went to the only Chinese car, great-grandfather and great-grandfather included. Bought Amulet year 2008, the color of a chameleon on it and departure of about 500 000 km.

Very pleased with the purchase. The engine is constantly running in and goes with every 10 thousand kilometers goes faster and faster. Last weekend racing, the guys at the Bentley and Ferrari had no chance. To disperse hundreds have less than 3 seconds. Consumption in traffic jams of course too big (about 2 liters of 76) but always with the first traffic light. Brake hard but very short (as a wake up buried). Manageability just a fairy tale, no banks, no drifts nor even 240kmch to turn 90 degrees.

Reliability is phenomenal, pads go after writing off cars on three machines, the engine milliardnik, solid metal body (fully zinc) does not rot. The accident was several times (with the A6, S600, Kamaz, etc.), all at the same machine in the trash, I have not yet even paint peeled off. Only in a frontal collision with KAMAZ once unstuck the first letter A in the word Amulet, which immediately corrected under warranty with the departure to the place of the collision.

Service bad way, always give the oil on topping up (under warranty for free), and some are looking for at least some damage to at least some money than to cut. Rubber staffing is not erased at all, while road holding in winter and summer as a taped.

The appearance of the car every day is getting better and better. On the road, I stopped everything, and girls, and the cops, and the drivers of expensive cars, asked to talk about the car, and change with them on their jeeps and SUVs. But I do not agree because the permeability at Amulet good notices ravines, rivers pass the course, and recently pulled out of a neighbor's tractor virgin land.

To learn how much you can sell my car and realized that with each passing year it becomes more and more expensive, profitable investment. I buy two more, to sell them in ten years and buy a yacht (also Chinese). All my friends have already moved on Amulets. I will not advise anybody anything, but I'm happy!

© with online provider

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting