Sand animation (Video)

The winner of the fourth semi-final of the talent show "Ukraine Got Talent" on the results of SMS voting viewers became the 24-year-old Kseniya Simonova from Yalta that draws amazing pictures of the volcanic sand

By education Xenia - a psychologist and artist, Printing, and it just helped her to master skills such as sand animation. In the world of professional art that takes only 4 people.

With a video camera and projector broadcast the action on the screen. The uniqueness lies in the sand show that the sand painting is created in real-time in the public eye - pattern, flowing into one another, form the storyline ...

In the eyes of viewers in just a few seconds it created images of sand, which seamlessly flow into each other. The painting appeared the young woman who instantly grew old, the mustached man, and in the end - povoenny city and the woman in the window with a small child who is waiting for her beloved to war.

Slava Frolova, who is a member of the jury the show "Ukraine Got Talent", during a speech Kseniya Simonova almost cried. And I, frankly, was crying.

P.S. Now I know who I will vote in the final!

8:33

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting