White Mountain near Moscow (34 photos)

The author writes, sergeydolya:

Studying Traveller, I came across a report on the huge white plaster mountain just 85 kilometers from Moscow. Photos of her looked absolutely surreal and reminds Iceland. Long without hesitation, I checked on her assault ...

At 10 am, after the morning traffic jams I pulled off the Ring Road in the direction of Voskresenskiye and an hour later I saw a huge white hill towering over the green coverlet neighboring field:

This mountain does not fit into the usual landscape near Moscow. In front of me grew huge vertical wall:

The entrance is guarded by nobody:

Top is wide, solid and polished to a shine road envelope the whole mountain on the screw:

Top of the mountain less flat. Later, I talked with a local tractor driver, and he told that if this "snow" is not leveled for 3 hours, then it will be impossible to do:

This landscape reminded me of the glaciers of Iceland. Compare for yourself:

In fact, this mountain is not out of the snow, and of phosphoric gypsum - waste production plant "Resurrection fertilizers." The surface is very hard, and you can drive up to the edge:

When we came to the mountain, there was already 2 cars:

Guys were getting ready to shoot some fiction and allowed me to flip through his camera:

After the static model photo asked to go. Girls, tell me, how can you go? Is so convenient to throw one leg over the other? This gait - is an innate gift or need to train?

After a videographer for the cause began photographer:

I wonder where these photos will be used?

In the end he decided to stay in the model, soaring in the clouds. Apparently, they then Doris in Photoshop:

Having seen the alien on the white, I wanted a little pokolbasitsya:

On the descent I stayed close to local bulldozers Chelyabinsk Tractor Plant, weighing 50 tons each:

Bulldozer said he is working here for 6 years, and during that time the mountain grew in 2 times. Not far from here there is another mountain of the same, though it ennobled, covered on the sides of the earth and it does not look so strange:

At the same site, I saw a report about a huge bucket chain excavator, which is not far from the mountain and began to search for him passage:

Judging by the track left by the report on the site, it was necessary to go through the village Bernyakovo. To it is winding through the forest primer. Before the village pools were filled with bricks svezherazdroblennym:

At the entrance hung a funny ad:

Been here to the excavator in the footsteps of our predecessors, I could not. The road became worse and worse and finally degenerated into a weak path leading through the field to the forest. The car felt sorry for scratching, and I take a detour back past the white mountains. In the end I went to the sand pit:

On this day, the excavator was on prevention and workers swarmed around him. I was approached by the foreman, buttoned to the neck and asked, "Who am I and why here?" Knowing that I want to "take pictures", he immediately banned all and asked me to leave. Motivation was the following: "You now sfotografiruesh, then the online cards laid out, and we will attract a string of curiosity. Work will interfere "In the end, I managed to persuade him to a couple of shots:

This is called a chain excavator mnogokovshevoy Takraf Ers 710 and it works on electricity. Produces foundry sand from which the bottle and glass. In the end I asked the foreman: "And what is the performance of this iron snake?" He thought, looked up to heaven, something figured in his mind and gave brilliant answer: "Until ... yn!ยป

via

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting