How do I identify my age

Hello! I found this in the net news for May 18 - how to identify the type of your real age.
I decided to try. Please fucking test, then the result.

Tests to determine biological age - HOW TO
1. Tilt
Note the time. Standing straight, bend down quickly, trying to get his fingers to the floor. Quickly straighten up. Again, bend over. What you have done the slopes for a minute?
50 - 55 - your age corresponds to 20-year-old man,
49 - 35 - you 30 years,
34 - 30 - you 40 years,
29 - 25 - you 50 years,
24 - 20 - you 60 years,
19 - 10 - you 70 years.
By the way: if, stooping, no bending his knees, you can put his hands full on the floor - your biological age between 20 and 30 years.
If you touch the floor only with your fingers - you nearly 40 years.
If you get only his hands to the shins - you nearly 50 years.
If you will make it only up to your knees - you are over 60 years old.

2. Fast response
Your partner holds line length of 50 cm at the level of "50" vertically down. Your hand is approximately 10 cm below. And as soon as the partner releases the line, try grasp it with thumb and forefinger.
If you are caught on line around 20 - your biological age is 20 years,
at around 25 cm - 30 years,
at around 35 cm - 40 years,
at around 45 cm - 60 years,
failed to catch - 70 years.

3. The vestibular apparatus
With eyes closed tightly (Important!) Stand on the right or left foot. Lift the other leg approximately 10 cm from the floor. Your partner must measure the time during which you can not resist:
30 seconds or more - your age corresponds to 20-year-old man,
20 seconds - 40-year-old,
15 seconds - 50-year-old,
less than 10 seconds - 60-year-old and older.

4. Condition of vessels
5 seconds squeeze the thumb and index finger skin on the back of the hand. The skin turns white a bit. Race against the clock, how long would it take to skin (white patch) has acquired previous form:
5 seconds - you nearly 30 years,
8 seconds - about 40 years,
10 seconds - about 50 years,
15 seconds - about 60 years,
over 15 seconds - 70 years.

5. The respiratory system.
Inhale deeply, exhale. Count how many of breaths you make per minute:
45 - 40 - 20 years,
39 - 35 - 30 years,
34 - 30 - 40 years,
29 - 20 - 50 years,
19 - 15 - 60 years,
14 - 10 - 70 years.
By the way, the state of light can be determined and the distance from which it is possible to blow out the candle. If this happens when you're in one meter from the candle - you 20 years from 70 - 80 cm - 40 years, 50 - 60 cm - 60 years.

6. Libido (for men)
If you experience sexual desire, which you will easily implement a 6 - 7 times a week - your age corresponds to 20-year-old man.
If the 5 - 6 times per month - 30 years.
If 3 - 4 times per month - 40 years.
If the 1 - 2 times per month - 50 years.
If at least - that you 60 years or more.

7. Condition of joints
Throw both hands behind his back and try to at the level of the shoulder blades clasped his hands in the castle. If you did it with ease - Your age - 20 years,
only touched fingers - you are 30 years old,
Only if your hands closer, but I did not touch - you are 40 years old,
If you could not make his hands behind his back and brought them closer together - you 60 years,
if you could not even make hands behind his back - you do 60.

8. Status of the central nervous system
Tap the pen or a finger of each cell in order from 1 to 25. Race against the clock, how many seconds it took.

TOTAL: Now add up all the results and divide by the number you passed the tests. This arithmetic average will be your biological age.

And now that I have left.

1. Palms I took the floor without any problems, it's good.
From the upper fell out of his pocket a mobile phone, and now we need to get out of pocket $ 200 to buy a new - it's bad.

2. poke a pencil in the LCD - monitor the figures, it took me 40 seconds to it (kept within), it's good.
Strong in a hurry, and damaged a pencil monitor screen, you now need to buy a new one.

Fuck, I'm from this test really aged 10 years or more probably turn gray.

What you got, comrades?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting