Exhibition of Soviet artifacts

The Occupation Museum has an exhibition of artifacts of the Soviet era. There is, so to speak, presented two faces - on the one hand, the horror and the post-Soviet cliches, with another - nostalgic collection is very good.

23 Photo © periskop

1. In a food processor "Estonia" arranged the whole exhibition transistor receivers.

2. Exhibition of audio and radio technology, the overall plan.

3. The rules of the exhibition you can see the entrance from the main banner in the Occupation of Baltic water closet (in the second part we have down there).

4. "Vega-300" and that something is not quite clear, above.

5. "VEF Radio" and "Belarus".

6. "Latvia".

7. Sadko-501 (tape) and something unidentified above.

8. Unidentified me, but stylish device. In the center, over the scale - the same "warm" green light, in the process of speech throbbing flame. I remember as a child loved to look at it

9. "Riga-6»

10. Tape recorders harvester "Neringa".

11. TV with a magnifying glass of the first.

12. Player of the brand "Caravel".

13. Strange to me receivers without marking. Perhaps 40s.

14. The receiver single-program "The Seagull", brake fluid and vodka "Moscow special" in the local language.

15. Quality Mark of the USSR and the receiver Vega 341 (most likely, already 80).

16. The well-known at the time the slogan.

17 Hours "Perestroika".

18. Avoska vodka, symbolizing quiet and blessed 70th.

19. The cult item 50: Adding Machine "Felix". I played at such a child in school, when my mother got a first job in Kamchatka (though in the 70s he was considered to have the outgoing nature, it quickly supplanted calculators) ...

20. A collection of matchboxes for the 50th anniversary of the USSR. If I am not mistaken, there is even a box with the Tu-114.

21. On the left - probably even pre-revolutionary phone. Right - smoking something (?)

22. Game Khrushchev era when everything from small to large "sick" space.

23. Belt buckle, the emblem of the USSR. I can say that at the time it is a rare thing, clearly remember his only guard on the Red Square. Mainly in the course of the standard metal plates it was - with the star and anchor.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting