In September, the thirteenth year

It's just great, I think!

author - © pomarki

__

In September, the thirteenth year, forgetting the dog and his wife went to the President of "Kalina" yellow, maybe even in the peak of Shukshin. He got up in the morning, drinking tea and looked out into the corridor - sleeping on duty. Roommate posted a note - on a refrigerator magnet. "Dima, hello. Whisk the dust cloth with leverage over the world. I'll be late, buy at the store bread and yogurt with a blue cap. " He wound up, looked at the chimes, there was something about seven. And quietly left without protection. Perhaps in defiance of the liberal media.

And outside the city, outside Moscow, the President pressed tighter gas. I thought the state of thought and cursed quietly GLONASS. Light rain nailed the dust on the road, the President of the rain inspired. He braked at the raspberry bushes and shrubs, naturally cast. In a simple way, by the way, not granite. Modesty is quite peculiar to him. Out of the bushes - and next to "Field" and the two men slightly apart. That stalled, the men said to otbuksiruesh SRT? However, a lot of money does not pay. Cable come on, do not need anything.

He dovёz car, gave advice that could fly in the motor. There's a mechanic - a young boy, and the President of "Niva" is. And then he refused the money: money to take you to me not with your hands. The men asked, who are you? Putin. Very surprised man. And I went on, helping all who will meet on the way. Broad is my native land, in the ten years up to the edge is not reached. And these terrible space - an acute shortage of all wheels. Grandmother with tossed cans, schoolboys station podvёz.

Meanwhile, the Kremlin Babel - the President does not take a mobile! What will happen to the Motherland and to us, if he does not come back? Fear filled the souls of the feds, and the head of the FSB was crying on the portrait of the President, in the mouth with his time attendance TT. On foot raised police send telegrams in Moscow, studying a satellite image and on duty in the basement beaten. Throughout cigarette butts, cards with dense undergrowth flags. Pale shadow wandering in the hallway with drops heart Surkov.

By evening, the lime seeped into the opposition online. On youtube posted pictures - Putin goes, and there is no protection. People gathered at the Arc, trampled parking and fence. And Medvedev out of the car, with a wave of hand finishing op. He left, but promised to return - restrained Medvedev confirmed. Caps up throwing liberals and Limonov - beard shaved. Dmitry Anatolyevich left, and riot police went to press buzu. Ensign pearl in paddy batons wiped away a tear.

What is this fucking for punishment - everyone in the Kremlin, shakes his head, as if no longer in power, at the same time seems to be alive. With whom to be friends? Who soak in the toilet? Who has presented turner watch? Gryzlov himself, confused and miserable morning forgot to wear a mustache. All the dull sky over the capital, all the more fear and confusion. Rooted hysteria promo - fatherlessness beaten people. Leontiev plays the fool in the box, the stores ran out of food and empties her mother, Ruble and flies elite forever.

Since then, the cities and villages, bringing misfortunes end, spreading terror in corrupt, worn Flying Kalindets. Where will pass - maturing crops. Swelled, growing stronger Vertical gas pipes sprout in-forgotten Gazprom distance. Too people are hungry for a miracle to freebies to put it simply, that's merged with the aspirations of the people Putin in mid-September. Forgotten strife and unrest and the stars are shining above the Kremlin is not alarming Stalinist ruby ​​- Putin fun amber.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting