From the ground to the clouds

It so happened that the two elements of my life are inseparable under the earth, and the height.
Of underground I have already written, it is time to altitude.
And so one of the older works.

28 photos + text clickable!

1.Nyne unfinished residential complex Nord Park on Voykovskaya in the construction phase.

with a partner, an electrician at the lift

2.Vidy from the housing B in the area shopping mall and Cranes

3.Zelёnoe sea taiga park Pokrovskoye-Streshnevo

4.Park towards Khimki floodplain. Not far from the pool seen CSKA

5.Himkinskaya floodplain day.

6. In the direction of the district of the railway and the Leningrad highway to the center.

7.Koptevo below.

8.Leningradka towards the railway bridge district

9. In Likhobory side.

10.Alye Sail on the approximation of the floodplain and Stroginskaya them.

11.Lihobory on approximation.

12.Ostankino.

13.Himkinsky Bay at sunset.

14.Vysotka Khodynka.

15.Korpus B.

16. Now, please do not watch the faint of heart, and so it was removed from the height (at the time) 174 meters.

Andrew on the roof of the lift.

17.Vovka on tap And froze see

18.Kranovschik Slavik works "blindly" for the building. All teams just radioed the team and give the Armenians a terrible Monolitchiki Caucasian accent, understood the first time is simply impossible. So the team appeared "Entirely lane! "Entirely, and Vira! & Quot;

19.S mounting section from the external side of the crane.

20.Udlinёnnaya arrow 65 meters.

21.Andrey went to the trailer by the boom in the extreme roller.

22.Vozraschaetsya. Safety wire stretched across the length of the boom to the right.

23. I am at the installation site. Wait, we will put forward her with me and I will take here another section to the crane.

24.Zakreplyayu end of the power cable for the lifting cylinder tower itself during installation (building sections) crane.
The slightest imbalance of the tower and it will fall down. The height of 174 m.

25.Spuskayus with the top of the crane - the ridge there is fixed an intermediate roller and a second end of the cable. The tower is already hanging in the air, relying only on the hydraulic cylinder.

26.Moya all run to the end of the roller.

27.Nu and of course it is necessary to pose.

28.Proveryaem tower after mounting angles of rotation of the motor and everything you can get to work!

BONUS

Well, after a day in the locker room

pleasant viewing !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting