Tehran

Writes aprilovich:

Tehran I liked, despite the smog and crazy traffic.
City charismatic, with a lot of little things.

Iran extended shopping areas with its specificity. The area where we lived - the continuous auto-market. Here you can buy everything for your car, starting and ending with rubber paint and varnish materials.

Amenities range, for example, this incredibly beautiful billboard.

Moscow smokes on the sidelines and in Tehran modern trash, pay phones and terminals for donations (right), these can be found everywhere - on highways and in every city. Cork's true, too, have a place to be.

In Iran, a lively craft.

Underfoot graphically hatches.

Yes, and just do a lot just hilarious. Christian man cake with a severed head cow may seem strange, but masulmaninu - the most it, vkusnuypirogek.

At first very confused Arabic numerals in the head does not fit into other European alphabet apart Cyrillic and Latin alphabets. But I now know that means all those characters had to learn.

Beggars in Iran either, only the beggar who met for the whole trip.

We wandered into the market, with fruit and vegetables are no known issues.

Motorcycles make up half the road traffic. Snow is rare in Tehran, so you can ride all year round.

Throughout the city placed the point where you can drink clean water.

Before entering a mosque on the floor is drawn an Israeli flag. Before the prayer, good wipe their feet on the flag of the enemy.

The park parrots fly

Dude sells trucks. Fota Shirikov for over-close, which caused outrage.

Turning in a random alley, we wandered into a hookah.

It seems that only the natives smoke and stare at the TV set. Relax, life is good.

Of course, we could not help but also tried. I personally vshtyrilo.

via aprilovich

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting