Walking through the abandoned hospital

Continuing, enjoy some YaPovtsam, a series exploring the various abandoned places, I can not pay attention to all the abandoned hospital in the German town of Beelitz. Built this institution was already in 1900 as a sanatorium for the treatment of patients with tuberculosis. Later, during the First World War, the building was converted into a military hospital. It is in this hospital was treated Hitler after being wounded in the Battle of the Somme in 1916. Until the end of the Second World War, the hospital remained subordinate to the military authorities in Germany, and only in mid-1945 was occupied by the Soviet army. The institution remained under the Office of the Soviet and later the Russian command about 50 years, namely until 1994.

28 pics + text

1) Hospital: outside view

2) Although the buildings unguarded, traces of vandalism almost not visible. Until now, most of the windows are intact. To get to the building was easier than we expected, all the doors were not locked, so we decided to enter directly through the main entrance. Opening the door, we saw the following form:

3) In many places traces of the presence of Soviet troops. Including here are pictures on the walls:

4)

5)

6)

7) After going through the first room, we were in the other, almost the same, but a little more:

8) From the second room is a long corridor, on the right side of which there are chambers:

9)

10) When he reached the end of the hallway, we got to the landing:

11) to the second floor, get into another corridor:

12) Further evidence of the Soviet of stay:

13) When he reached the end of the corridor we find the staircase seems to lead to the roof:

14) Unable to overcome the desire to get there, I still dare to climb.

15) Another picture:

16) We decide to explore the veranda on the second floor, taking pictures along the way:

17) On the veranda:

18) The view from the veranda of the second floor of the patio:

19) The second part of the building still remains neosmotrennoy therefore move straight there. On the road, on the floor in one of the rooms, we find a few more constant attributes of the Soviet past ...

20) The newspaper "Pravda" dated May 1, 1982:

21) Finally, going all the way to the opposition of a wing of the building, we went out into the hall, which is likely used as an assembly:

22) are the ruins of scenery:

23)

24) In the same wing of the building, it is another similar room.

25)

26) After seeing the two rooms, we went to the only non-surveyed part of the building. Going there, I was even surprised by what he saw. A large room with a domed ceiling and a small basseynchik struck me in the center.

27)

28) Leaving come through the back door. We make one more parting shot of the back of the building. Thank you all for your attention!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting