King Kong Lives!

WTF ?!
Giant baboon pounding his fist on the car? ..
A scene from the new film about King Kong? ..
Subject ekspirement British military broke free? ..

In fact, of course, optichisky deception, good view, caught the photographer.

This "horrific" incident occurred in the Safari Park "Knousli", England.
Photographer - Chaz Owen was there with his wife, children and a dog, when his car was "attacked" a monkey ...

That's what they say about this park and monkeys living there Visitors:

"I went to Knowsley Safari Park last year and walked the park intact. I parked in the parking lot and walked into the store and had a picnic. When I got back to my car I have a piece of Poo monkey on my car door. The doors of the car, who do not have the monkey poo when I came out 15 minutes before, that is, instead of it splashed on my machine from baboons, some considerate human time decided to flick their own car door and a mine. I ask you, who are the real animals? .. I clicked it back. »
 - Dave, Liverpool, 28/3/2011 15:17

"Drawing, which is expected to spark of wit and wisdom, to remind you about the race? You need to dismiss all that you are ... and ... er ... thing that Ali G, is soooo 2000 and late! »
 - King Oxley, London, UK, 28/3/2011 14:18

Photos offended cars and get traumatized dogs:

Let me finish on this photo, Mr. Owen and his family and the machine, and the words of the brain affected in most photo schoolteacher:

"I'd intended only to get snap it on the car, but when you look at it the first time it really looks like King Kong baboon is going to destroy the car in front.»

via dailymail.co.uk, and
always your
Google Translate

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting