Vysokozaschischёnny command post missile division

Writes blogger ralphmirebs:

Place which will be discussed, colleagues found more last fall and immediately fitted out an expedition there. While there has already begun the inevitable cut in the metal object, and I, being in Japan, could only lick and bite your elbows. But the burst of Fukushima, I returned to Russia, which gave me the opportunity to have time to catch up to the final destruction of the place. From colleagues to go there no one with me I could not, so we had to equip oneself alone. Bus, car, and then walk around midnight, I was the object, which climbed a fence and smell the dog lay down in the snow. The dog barked for about a minute, and then cut through the darkness of a rough male voice "Fuck, yeah bitch zae ... la, shut up!". Trailer door slammed protection, and all was quiet - more than me nobody bothered. Finally, leaving behind the protection and drifts up to his waist, I walked to the edge of the mine, which rested Sphere, she Hedgehog, she Vysokozaschischёnny command post missile division.
27 ph

Fortunately, I drank proved very fatal to such as you would expect. And, of course, having lost the top Scope lost some of its attractive beauty, but much better than it was seen interior.

Representing a command center management, PPC Sphere is designed to enable survival in a nuclear war, and after the operation occurred near a nuclear explosion. In a large, several tens of meters in diameter, dug the mine was assembled hollow metal ball, inside of which is suspended on huge shock absorbers protected unit - four-story unit with control and communication equipment, life-support systems of the duty shift, its lounges. Top balloon was closed semicircular lid from the top of which could be nominated by the antenna or, if necessary, to get people. Then the space between the walls of the ball and the walls of the mine was filled with bulk material, quenching tectonic shock wave. The ball is composed of several layers of metal, the void between the two, between the ball and the cover should have been filled high-strength concrete, but inside pass heat exchangers for cooling and heat removal from both the operating apparatus and the heat gives rise to an atomic explosion.

When the military decided not to finish building the object, left him, to be replaced by metal and hunters for the elapsed time since the fall of 2010, they cut down almost the entire top of the bowl and lay a huge separate cover.

Despite the fact that outside the sphere round the internal space of the ball more like a cube. According to the internal walls made ladders, Navara mortgages for cables inside the built numerous heat absorption chamber with round hatches. The distance between the module and not more than one and a half meters.

Protected unit was cleaned by filling it more military equipment, and now in the empty rooms and racks. What little is left after leaving the army, it was cleaned up by amateurs copper and other nonferrous metals.

At the level of the top floor, equipped with a gateway through which you can get inside the sphere. Once there were three protective germodveri, immediately left for two. By the gateway under the ground from a nearby building is connecting Poterna-kabelnik.

Protected module, as mentioned above, is suspended on shock absorbers. This is to ensure that at the moment close to an atomic explosion occurred, to compensate for fluctuations in the soil and do not allow the unit to people and equipment hit the inner walls of the bowl. Vertical fluctuations were extinguished eight shock absorbers in pairs at each corner of the module.

For oscillation damping the horizontal so as meet the eight dampers, attached to the edges of the world, on its circumference. The air for the operation of these systems is stored in high-pressure cylinders mounted on two sides of the module. So as you can see in the photo the last remnants of the top of the world.

With all this, the lower part of the shaft which houses UKP Sphere, flooded by groundwater, therefore it is not clear - and not set himself a ball at some other, additional shock absorbers?

The outer belt of the ball, formed armaaturnymi loops and tubes which was leaking coolant (or refrigerant). Chermetchiki is almost finished cut of the outer belt, but, because of this, it is possible to observe the internal structure.

Total farewell view of the Hedgehog. By the summer, he will be gone forever ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting