Painting tape





10 ph. do not break down.
To implement the conceived we need:
colored duct tape, a good knife with replaceable blades and a glazed frame for a picture. All that stuff you can buy in any supermarket-type construction with French green triangle.

Painting tape



the most difficult step. Find (draw) a picture.
I'm not an artist, so using the Internet.

Painting tape

We pretend how it will look.

Painting tape

throw on glass marker circuit.
ATTENTION! loop is the back side, a mirror. so you can remove it without problems.

Painting tape

outline contour black tape, deliberately carelessly.

Painting tape

cut off the excess.

Painting tape

then everything is obvious in principle. bones. I wanted to give the bulk, so a lot of layers.

Painting tape

the actual skull.
eyes and nostrils make special at first, then to white can be cut on top and his eyes were sunken.

Painting tape

the most trouble with their teeth.
I pasted small black wire cutters. I cut off the circuit. then several layers of white on top and accurate cutting.

Painting tape

trivia and hang to finish.

end. Thank you for the attention.

Painting tape

Source: ">