Dedicated to childhood

It so happens that favorite flash drive, which constantly wear with them in one pocket with keys, a phone, a knife, what else ... sooner or later breaks down (housing) and becomes very fragile, exposing his mikroshemka. He fumbled on the shelves in search of new clothes for the stick and found two figures Stepashky and Piggy from "Good night, kids." Actually went ...
Will be 10 photos and text without breaking.

The hardest part was, morally, cut off his head Piggy. With tears still managed his pocket knife. It should be noted that the rubber as it should have done before, sawed off barely minutes at 10.

Krysak Shepard watching with interest what is happening from the cage and cautiously looking at the knife.

Then have the knife stationery (long searched for it in your tool) cut in half the carcass.

Machined hole for the USB flash drive, as a check sitting.

Sizing. Clay was not a suitable home, found only "liquid nails". At the end still had perekleit usual "superglue". Well, I do not get me never to glue the normal.

We wait until dries

Next it was the most difficult to make a hole under the "cap" of the head. I come to the aid of an old USB cable, which is to clean of rubber and wire glowed over the stove and make a hole in the rubber - Clean with an awl and screwdriver. Fota this is not an aesthetic process did not, then that's about what happened (the quality is not very much happened, sorry.)

Here's the final result. It sits good, pleasing to the eye and amuses okruzhayuschik. Of the minuses - not votknesh in the rear port system unit as very thick left flash memory)

Well, the time will'll Stepashko. Thank you for your attention, I hope so pleased primitive crafts.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting