The banker will give your child a car from "Back to the Future"

German Gorbuntsov the desires 7-year-old child who wants to see on his birthday cult car DeLorean DMC-12 from a favorite movie.

The mother of 7-year-old Muscovite Vsevolod Bezrukov, touched the whole Runet request to give her child a birthday present tale, achieved the desired result.

Natalia Bezrukov few days ago, posted on his page on a social networks post about how her 7-year-old son Seva in love with the movie "Back to the Future," as he revises it every day, as the dreams of that person to ride on the legendary car DeLorean DMC-12, which became the prototype for the cinematic time machine.

"It is already half a year furrowing YouTube, searching for videos with this magical cars - wrote in the announcement Natalia. - As well as looking "Back to the Future" in a non-stop, understands the structure of the flow amplifier and asked me if we could buy such a car ».

Natalia admitted that buy a car she could not afford, so she turned to bloggers asking DeLorean ride child on his birthday - 27 October.

© lifenews.ru/news/103230

In Russia, the cars of this brand only two. One of them belongs to the banker Hermann Gorbuntsov, who is now in London, and comes after a perfect attempt on his life.

- When the ads in my "personal" on Facebook Contact's probably hundreds of motorists, who knew that this car we have, - told Life News banker's son Vladislav Gorbuntsov. - Of course, we have agreed to fulfill the dream of the child and bring the car to their house on his birthday. Now my father is in London, and the DeLorean is in the suburbs, so it will be engaged in our trusted people.
As it turned out, the mother responded to the request of both the Russian owner of DeLorean, and 27 October Seva sees just two "magic" car.

- I dream about this car to fly back to 2005 and see how I was born. And I'm interested to see how the game originated GTA, - explains Seva. - Mom, too, with a take. That is, until the train on the computer and toys.

Vsevolod mother is not talking about the coming gift of.

- It will be a surprise - hopes Natalya Bezrukov. - Best surprise in his life - he's constantly telling me about this sports car, offering it to fly to different places.

Vladislav Gorbuntsov promised that by October 27 will be the next car inspection to please the kid in all its glory.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting