Women's paradox

A little bit of prehistory. There wife, who did not finish school, mother-in-law, who graduated from high school and only test henpecked.
That's what this whole predistoriya.K?
Through the Internet back in 2003, I did not even know how to optimism and thirst for knowledge will rush to my family.
His wife, who had read in my life, "Robinson Crusoe" and mother-in-law, has a library of 20 volumes of Angelica, "Gone With the Wind" 4 sequels and cherished "The Thorn BirdsĀ».

Having read the forums on medicine, records management, psychology and all sorts of clever themes, they imagined themselves just yet erudite women in skirts Wassermann if characterize more precisely. It turned out that all of our ignorant doctors, realtors-TP (for some reason we all realtors very often women) with purchased diplomas, incompetent teachers
satrapki, well, etc. etc.
Usually in the evening for dinner, I learn many new things. Recently, for example, that flows into the Black Sea to the Pacific Ocean!
-Honey Black Sea can not fall into the Pacific Ocean ... ((((
-But It flows into the Mediterranean, and the Mediterranean to the Pacific Ocean that's for sure !: offended tone husband objected.
-But Even through the Suez Canal, it can not communicate with the Pacific Ocean .: I try to object conversation abruptly turns.
Another word today evening sex is 100% sostoitsya.Byl similar experience when spent an hour trying to convince her that Omar Khayyam is not a blogger, who writes the type of clever ideas for "Classmates". Vicki proved me right, but sekesa was not my week.
Can you imagine that I had to listen to conversations in the evenings mother (mother-in type) and my better half about medicine? Really what that inflamed voodoo delusions liberally peppered medical terms and their own conjectures. Until now, the horror recollect joint viewing a pair of series "Doctor HouseĀ».
Yet I had no sekesa nearly a month after a very meaningful debate with our teschey.Mama hooked on "farm", divorced in igrulinu estate, kukushatnik probably good sehal.No she began to teach me how to grow wheat. Me, agronomists, learning to grow wheat! ??? Well, I burst, I had to delve into the physiology of agriculture intensification, crop rotation, cultivation techniques and alternative methods for protecting cereals, of course flavor dialogue latynyu.Mama was humiliated and broken to pieces. Without lasted my triumph. After a short conversation with daughters, we went home and I really felt sorry for his outburst.
Recently I sat evening. Suitable spouse with smartphone at the ready and starts me quote another koment about, what Ma genius Beethoven was sick with syphilis and that in their large family
two or three offspring were inferior. Well, I think Ostap poneslo.Nalil currently 200 Gramuglia bourbon Nakata vdul the fragrance vanili.Nu and began to tell her about the great Ludwig and genius of some people,
gradually sliding down to the poets. I read "Ellegiya" Pushkin by heart (it sunk me since my student days in memory, I do not know why). Then feta. Nakata has 100 grams. He returned to Gumilev, you know about the "I know a woman" and finished a monologue about the role of poetry in the works of Vladimir Vysotsky Viktor Tsoi. He went into a rage. The wife of a bored yawn went into the bedroom, they say get up early tomorrow, it's time spat.Von it! I did not wait, threw truselya and stepped into the dark bedroom.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting