Bathroom.

Hello friends. As a wise proverb says - bad chump feet rest does not, here I am once butted golovnyak called Repair.

The first part of the way rukozhopa where everything from beginning to end is a labor rukozhopstvom can be found here, this time it's time zarukozhopit bathroom once and for all, for all the toes pootbival punching the darkness of night through the rubble of building materials to the toilet.

Inspirer of the entire dust-being concurrently Baba merged as usual, unable to withstand the harsh everyday repairs. Sometimes I wonder why all these people that I meet every day, they also provide me some effect if not always immediately clear and obvious. Here everything is clear, it appeared in my life to finally in the bathroom I had a tile, as a function of a person, served its purpose and was gone. I approve.

Come on, there will be 23 pictures and doling comments.

2. Otrukozhoplenny push on the left and the right bath neotrukozhoplennaya

3. Begin to clean shit. I Do not know how en se found herself in the bathroom, but back to get out she did not want to. In its attempts flaw I scraped the whole school, and I was sad.

4. The solution was simple. Attach bath on the wall.

5. It must be said that he lived with me for a while cat. Kitty had not, but that was soaked linoleum under the bath creates a sense that the cat somewhere nearby and recently there has been. I always suspected that he was under the bathroom is not only hiding

7. Seven

8. The level of the floor on the level of the corridor with a difference of 5-8 cm. Pour screed dofiga Business, so scraps and remnants of tile roll up under the glue. Minus 4 cm difference

9. Nine

10. Has decided to transfer and hide the pipes. Strobl wall.

12. Floor tiles looks better on the diagonal. So can not see the walls
krivost

13. The difference in height

16. I tried to lay on the bottom, but crooked. prifigachit decided to profile the level and laid him

17. Tiles with pattern is hell for perfekitsonista. I specifically did so because nefig)

18. Far less angle is made, put the bathroom, as is already starting to smell and feel like a wash. During maneuvers, I break off a piece of tile.

20. Grout, cleaning and installation of all shelves

21. It remains to screen for the bathroom, paint the pipe, washed down the ceiling and attach the grille to the hood

Posted in [mergetime] 1391686075 [/ mergetime]
23 photo as always somewhere lost. That's all, thank you for your attention kick)

pysy: On the work it took 3 weeks, 25 bags of glue and a lot of nerves.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting