Children about simple things (12 photos)

An interesting experiment. Today's children talk about old things that are actively used by our parents.

Matthew, 8 years old: "I could not figure out how to dial the number on this unit because of never before seen. Tried several times to call home all the time and got the wrong place, or hear a busy signal. I was baffled that the hole each has its own number, and the buttons on the phone no. It was not clear why there is a metal stopper, so I'll just lead up the last hole to the desired drive me the numbers. Tried several times to send sms-ku, until I realized that it was impossible. Please, somebody already can explain to me why there next to the figures painted letters? »

Egor, 7 years old: "It's a small radio. He looks like a little book. The most amazing thing - what's inside. There is a small player in which to insert the cassette. But it is easy to find and open, unless you know about it in advance. All this is reminiscent of the music box. With the buttons are very difficult to understand, but I got: "Insert" - right triangle, the "Stop" - two vertical rods. But what does the box and the upper triangle in a circle? What strange characters. I see those first ».

Vlad, 8 years old: "I have something never seen that on the radio wrote the names of cities - Moscow, Leningrad, Minsk, Bucharest, etc. Maybe it's to tell him what city are you? Come to Prague with this stereo system indicates its location, and he catches a local radio station. And other cities that are not on his list (New York, Tokyo, Stockholm, etc.) will not be able to catch it, go there senseless ».

Timur, 10 years: "At first I thought, what a strange device - small, metal and very hot. Apparently, a portable heater. It turned out that the mother of a VCR and a home theater. It turns out this book with pictures on the wall, which lights up when reading. We loaded the wrong film, so the image is upside down - it's great for babies, they just three months everyone sees upside down. DVD-player, of course, more convenient - there is nothing else to do on their own, and here interesting. It is necessary to charge the film. Unusually ».

Ilya, 10 years: "Gramophone better than TV. There is a mechanism by which you can change the playback speed of the plate. You can increase it to quickly skip those songs that you do not like. On TV and radio this can not be done - sometimes, it happens, is a favorite program, and suddenly you come across an unpleasant passage that do not want or watch or listen to. Increasing the speed of sound to the frenzied, you can also make boring music fun ».

Grunya, 9 years old: "When I picked up the phone, the first thought that may not have noticed some cap with buttons - usually something must be pressed to pop the keyboard. Then he decided that the only option with the phone - to sit and wait for you to call. Maybe call came at the same time across the country? And finally remembered the voice dialing on your mobile phone. You say the name and the device you connect to the desired party. Only when it does not the phone, and the person, but still looks like - no need to dial ».

Vlad, 10 years: "It is a means of communication. These lights are used on the railway to delay departure of the train. I saw myself when I recently went: at stations with a short stop conductor includes a red lamp until the passengers out of the car - to alert the engineer that can not get under way until. But there he was with three light bulbs, and there is only one. No? So, this is such a lamp that used to be fashionable to hang in their homes, to illuminate a room in red. Too, no? Then do not imagine how it can still be used. To create a photo? Well I do not know, print photos from a flash card to a special printer in the darkroom. What does the red light? »

Seva, 8 years: "This counter. Special powerful superkalkulyator to calculate very large numbers. It's obvious: the more the calculator, so it is more powerful. Try yourself: on the calculator in a normal phone can not lay down a few hundred billion, and here you can! But do not really understand how they could quietly enjoy in school during the control: even if we can bring him quietly in class and turn it into a power outlet, it will be heard, do you think - too loud is the sound of hitting the buttons " .

Eugene, 10 years: "The most striking thing in the typewriter - that all its mechanism turned out. The computer in front of our eyes only the screen and keyboard, and in the machine shows how it works, how sums letter leads her through the ribbon. We immediately see that printed. Another unusual fact that she always sticks out the top sheet and the computer we do not change the sheets, just open a new page. The only thing I can not understand - how to switch its next line. Where is the key Enter? »

Andrew, 10 years: "This device, ahead of his time. Yes, and he was ahead of our time. There is not the slightest wiring! It's simple: twisted handle - and sit and listen. Almost like a perpetual motion. After a while, you need to start again, but he plays for a long time. It's much better than just pressing buttons. Suitcase, which is the player - the most amazing. How he could be there to squeeze? And where the sound is, why? Looked at from the side, the front, but were nowhere to be found dynamics »

Arseny, 7 years old: "I would like to use this tool every day - the radio is much more convenient than the usual modern radio. He is big - it can draw. Inside there's probably no wires and gears which turn on the electricity. Previously, it was easier to make gears, because electricity was expensive. I have a radio, but it is inconvenient headphones all the time fly out of his ears. Here headphones are not needed - and so all can hear. Its harder to configure than a traditional radio, and I always wonder when you need something customized. The more complex, the more interesting ».

Timothy, 8 years: "This TV set up easier than today. We have a TV set at home on just one button, the rest - on the remote. Once I lost it and could not change channels. I had to call my mother to find out where the console. There is no remote at all (previously they could not come up with), but a system with six buttons. To set up more channels, just twist the wheel compartment in the program settings. An old TV set-top box connected to this is much easier than a new one. In PlayStation lot of wires that have long unwinding, and then inserted into the various holes. There is only one option ».

Tags

See also

New and interesting