Before the start of the World Cup 100 days left

From today, the clock starts ticking the last 100 days prior to the main summer events this year - the FIFA World Cup. The championship will be held in Brazil and hot already promises to be a large-scale spectacle.
The scale of the event is the fact that now the matches of the FIFA World Cup 2 sold 3 million tickets - it is two times more than all were sold Slip the recent Winter Olympics in Sochi. For each of the 64 World Cup matches on the organizing committee has allocated 500 tickets for people with disabilities of all - 32,000 such tickets.
Brazil will be the World Cup for the first time since 1950. Then the hosts were content merely silver, behind neighboring Uruguay. But in subsequent years, Brazilians five times champion of the world - most of all. In addition, Brazil - the only national team to participate in all 19 world championships. Therefore, it is symbolic that the anniversary of the 20th World Forum will be held at the home of the most titled team planet.

Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima - more commonly known as Ronaldo football world, as well as under the nicknames and Nibbler phenomenon, made an appeal to all fans of the planet. Two-time world champion (1994, 2002), three times the best footballer in the world by FIFA (1996, 1997, 2002), the record for number of goals (15) scored in the final stages of the world championships is now a member of the administrative council of the organizing committee of the 2014 World Cup, as well as one of six after the World Cup.

In his address, which was given to the Embassy of Brazil, the legendary striker spoke about his country and how she prepares for mundialyu and invited everyone to join the football feast.
"In total 100 days. Hard to believe that so few left.
It seems only yesterday that Brazil won the right to host the FIFA World Cup. I remember my emotions when I found out that my country will be the organizer of the most important football event on the planet.
At the moment I'm not on the pitch as a player, but I confess that I was starting to worry about the same as before my decisive matches. And the World Cup did not "decisive match," to strengthen the position of Brazil in the international arena? We have sent the spotlight, and it's a good chance to show what Brazil and by whom, in fact, is its people.
World Cup and 2016 Olympics give us a chance to show the world that we are - a country in love with the sport. A country with a strong economy, which is a leader in biotechnology, is among the major producers of meat, minerals and soybeans. And if briefly, millions of foreign tourists and journalists, full of curiosity, will arrive in our airports to get to know this Brazil.
Although in our country strong social distinctions were made serious steps to address them. Our society is diverse, but it is cohesive. Live on our land talented, hardworking, creative and modern humans. These features are especially visible in the virtuoso dribbling Neimar, in music of Tom Jobim and science Miguel Nicolelis, whose research exoskeleton give hope to people with disabilities, dreaming about how to walk again.
Our country - the mistress of nature, from which breathtaking. Tourists who come to the World Cup, must be prepared for an unforgettable experience: no one leaves here without warm memories of the beaches of the north-east coast of the vast expanses of the Amazon River and of the unity of the sea and the mountains, which makes the Rio de Janeiro-like picture .
We - the land of joy, and that joy we open arms to all visitors of the championship. But until we need to continue to work.
As a member of the administrative board of the local organizing committee of the World Cup, I watched from inside the dedication, commitment and capacity of those who help to create a unique event. In all 12 host cities of the tournament, I saw the dedication of thousands of people who took their flawless organization of the world championship.
On our way of training we have gone through the most difficult tests. Last year we took the best, by far, the Confederations Cup. And it's not just my opinion, but also the fans, journalists and FIFA President Joseph Blatter.
Less than 6 months after that, we organized another important event - Draws Finals of the upcoming championship, which was held in Costa do Sauipe, Bahia. There are representatives of 32 teams discussed their plans with members of the COL, FIFA and the federal government.
This exchange between the organizers and the teams continues. Last month, in Florianopolis, a workshop was held teams. Have been studied in detail issues of security, transportation, maintenance teams.
Now we really reached the finish line training. Since the beginning of the year were opened 2 new stadium: "Arena das Dunas" in the city of Natal and the "Beira-Rio" in Porto Alegre. They are beautiful, as well as the "Arena Amazonas", "Arena Bayshada yes", "Arena Pantanal" and "Arena Korifyan."
Prior to the start of the championship stadiums go through Testing events serious enough to all those involved in the organization, have made adjustments to their operations.
There are very little before the big holiday and meet the best players in the world. Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Iniesta, Neymar ... I can not wait. Waiting for you in Brazil. See you in the championship!

The opening match of the World Cup, which will meet Brazil and Croatia, will be held at "Arena Corinthians" in Sao Paulo, the final match will be held on the famous "Maracanã" in Rio de Janeiro.
The composition of the groups at the preliminary stage:
A - Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon
B - Spain, Netherlands, Chile, Australia
C - Colombia, Greece, Ivory Coast, Japan
D - Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy
E - Switzerland, Ecuador, France, Honduras
F - Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iran, Nigeria
G - Germany, Portugal, Ghana, USA
H - Belgium, Algeria, Russia, South Korea
Following the results of the preliminary stage (12-26 June), the top two teams in each group will qualify to the 1/8 finals (June 28 - July 1). Quarterfinal matches will be held July 4-5, semifinals - July 8-9, the match for the bronze - July 12 final - 13 July.
Arena 2014 World Cup
May 31, 2009 were selected 12 stadiums that will host the final tournament. But the 16 June 2010 FIFA announced that the City of São Paulo did not provide financial guarantees in time, and therefore the "Morumbi" excluded from the 2014 World Cup stadiums. Later, Brazilian Football Confederation said that Sao Paulo will build a new stadium club "Corinthians" (instead of the arena "Pacaembu"), which will make the World Cup matches. Stadiums in Sao Paulo, Curitiba and Manaus are still finish building, but organizers claim that the start of the world championship everything will be ready.

"Arena & quot ;, Corinthians Sao Paulo. Capacity 65,807 spectators. There will be held June 12 opening match of the 2014 World Cup Brazil - Croatia.

Stadium "Marakana", Rio de Janeiro. Capacity 76,804 spectators. Here on July 13 a winner of the 20th FIFA World Cup.

The National Stadium, Brasilia. Capacity 68,009 spectators.

Stadium "Estádio Mineirão", Belo Horizonte. Capacity 62,547 spectators.

Stadium "Castellane" Fortaleza. Capacity 64,846 spectators.

Stadium "Beira-Rio", Porto Alegre. Capacity 50,287 spectators.

"Arena Amazonia", Manaus. Capacity 42,377 spectators. Photo: fifa.com

"Arena Fonte Nova", El Salvador. Capacity of the stadium in the first ever capital of Brazil will be 52,048 spectators.

"Arena Pernambuco» Recife. Capacity 44,248 spectators.

"Arena Bashayda" Curitiba. Capacity 41,456 spectators.

"Arena Pantanal", Cuiaba. Capacity 42,968 spectators.

"Arena das Dunas", Natal. Capacity 42,086 spectators.

Source: sport.tut.by

Tags

See also

New and interesting