Chronicles Laboratory (childhood + maturity)

I repeat once again that the accordion but fun

June 15
First work day. Glad. Study behind. I would benefit society. He said about this new chief. He looked oddly.
June 16
To master. Seeking slang and core values ​​of the new team.
June 17
He studied optics serve. Thin-layer method. This is an extremely economical and multipurpose reception. The point - and without a gulp snack consumed 50 grams of alcohol. Energetic breath onto the surface followed by exposure to a soft cloth. June 15
First work day. Glad. Study behind. I would benefit society. He said about this new chief. He looked oddly.
June 16
To master. Seeking slang and core values ​​of the new team.
June 17
He studied optics serve. Thin-layer method. This is an extremely economical and multipurpose reception. The point - and without a gulp snack consumed 50 grams of alcohol. Energetic breath onto the surface followed by exposure to a soft cloth.
June 18
There was another newcomer. Mathematician. Shaggy, unshaven, his eyes thirst for activity. She looks like me.
June 19
We passed the basic educational program. Tour of the basic settings, one of which entrust us. Powerful hydraulic drives. Hagrevatelnaya camera. They say you can break off the rails.
June 23
Indeed, it is possible. However, better than using infrared heaters to heat meals. Hens in their own juice, too, gets nothing. There are new neighbors in July. Chemist. Combed, shaven, but the eyes can see - our people. Core values ​​correctly perceives and endurance. Invented to dry clothes in the vacuum chamber. Shine!
August-September
Responsibilities mastered completely. Work is carried out easily and by the way. Life is sweet. Boring.
September 5
They opened the way to the radiation-stimulated production of alcohol. Microwave radiation is focused on a locked cabinet in the vessel. Couples are absorbed by the device installed in the exhaust ventilljatsiej. Per night typed half a liter.
6-20 September
Blissfully happy.
September 21
Bummer. Capacity moved on the window sill. Steerable emitters. We are waiting.
September 22
Morning. What kind of stuff? Sour stink tequila. Lunch. All clear. Error on the corner pointing to a couple of degrees. Focus turned cactus. Fermented. Boil. Exploded.
September 23
Chef pinned to the wall. Literally. Remnants of a cactus. Passed all. It turned out that the antenna design, the radiator and the absorbent structure are new and original. Award. Chemist is now working with us. However, alcohol is already stored in a metal cabinet - microwaves do not take ...
September 24
Came old man. Former chief. I had our private (so he thought) conversation. "Listen to me, my friend, in this case, a chemist, a physicist and mathematician together - it's too much ... This is a three, seven, ace - and - full paragraph, my friend! .." - There is a cane in his hand, pointed to the foundation that bears for some reason, the name of the building number 1 of the our chef is adamant. Us not sdaetet. We vow to justify the confidence. Kicked spring on Saturday. Sorvali experiment. They will answer for it. Meadow in front of the housing plowed. Them. And sowed. Hami. We are waiting.
early May
Osmotrovye site chimneys - the most visited place. With a height of 40 meters is a blossoming meadow picture. Very erotic bias. Tall grass swaying in the wind, creating an enticing game rocking a pair of beauties ... ... Not everyone can go down on their own.
May 12
It got to the authorities. Reprimand. We dig meadow. Small sapper shovels.
May 20
We got a laser. Plus axes machine to him. Cardboard, leather and tin cut a bang. Steel does not take.
May 25
The modified laser. To change the scheme of pumping the working fluid. Introduced drop-evaporative cooling system. Armored steel cut with the first pass. Together with the machine. What now?
May 26
Kroili titanium knuckles to knock. Breathing vapor cooling system. Sometimes we thought.
May 27
There is a solution! Participating in the program SETI, will transmit signals in the optical range. According to the plan, the night servomehanika optical system captures objects given luminosity, accompany them for 2 minutes. At the same time the beam is transmitted Overhead.
May 28
All! Turn!
May 29 (morning)
In the laboratory, looking at the unit, waiting for the general. It politely asked whether we are the same genetically and mentally disabled inventors. According to him, people like ours, the only way they may belong to. Confesses. I asked how worked our thing. According Recorder - 4 hours. General exploded - 4 hours! At 2 satellites on optics [beep]! .. And all these three [skipped] [skipped] and [skipped]! If the [beep] again turned up, I'm here all [skipped] on the [beep]! .. Nam scary. 140 kg of a general once-muscle, it is enough to just sit down ... Scary.
May 29 (lunch)
Otpaivali general. Away. Kinder. He said that the worst possible enemy. He has problems with the equipment and 5 or more satellites ... So he takes the installation, if the evening did not start the war ...
May 29 (evening)
They waited for the war. Explained the general idea. Got it. I inquired about the content of the message. Dali read. Troubles. Blushed. "Well ... oh! .. Well you know - still all right, but - it's overkill. And then ... Too bust ... "- But now looking with respect.
May 30
Chef took us to the fenced area of ​​2 by 6 meters. He explained that he personally did not stint on the sites for all of us. Though bronze, even gold. If again, [skipped], though somebody! .. Swore. Swore. It has done.
June
We work honestly.
June 25
We signed up. Chinese. Smiling, plodding, diligent. Adapt it instead of the motor potentiometer. The temperature keeps perfect. Not distracted by a smoke, eating.
July
Teaches Chinese. Now active smoking. Each device sees the subject of multi-purpose. Not believe in canons and axioms. Already hirsute, not bound by traditions and stereotypes. In general, almost our people. It is a pity that would be leaving soon. It's hard to be alone.
July 30
There were new. From the university. Eyes stupid mouths open. Hichego not know. Not really something we were such? You have to compare what is not children ...

Chronicles Laboratory (part 2. Maturity)

June 10
Run maloshumyashy amplifier. Registers transients every 8 seconds.
June 11
We analyze the spectrum of noise. Hashli source. This radar at the city airport.
June 12
We test new computers. Fourier and wavelet transformation are going to cheer. Quake also not slow.
June 13
Monitors tested. After 3 minutes, a new bot. Felled his threesome. Ha finally scored the seventh minute. I ran boss. There was a very concise and sprinkled with vivid images. Earache. Sad.
June 14
Shielded amplifier. Grounding. Ground all that you can. Not helping. Alcohol, too. With radar must stop.
June 15
We think. Soldered circuit.
June 18
Morning. We turn on the amplifier. Pressed Radar new scheme. Picked wave phase and pulse shape. Suppress. Interference on the amplifier is no more. Lunch. Ha we nearly got the first plane. Evening. Reduced sensitivity of the input stages. It helped.
June 30
Removed manipulators. Hesportivno and fraught dismissal. To adapt them to the hot cell, where he worked with radioactivity. Convenient, fast. It remains more time on computers.
July 3
Came director. I took manipulators. I asked to do more. The whole day trying to recall a driving circuit. Not managed. Not tobacco. No alcohol. Chief on a horse again. The housing has a legend about the unknown, stealing food and alcohol.
July 4
Bob came. Former employee. Now steep. Boasting GPS. Ham. He argued in his jeep that the GPS will not help him. Not believe.
July 5
Preparing for the dispute. Windows jeep painted. Bob is ready. Laughs. We are also ready. Hashli suitable cable for a new shemki. The main thing that has stood the substation.
July 6
Substations lasted until lunch. Jeep got stuck in the swamp of 120 kilometers from the city. Bob surprised. I thought that he middle of the city. We are glad.
July 7
It is no longer welcome. Scheme no. Device no. Computers do not. Zanachennoy bottles either. Rooms sealed.
8-20 July
We are sitting in the bullpen. Sometimes meeting with a special person. We read in the newspapers about the incidents with ships and aircraft, disoriented.
July 21
We met with the chief. He says quietly. Hervnichaet. Eye twitching. He wants to her mother. Hichego remembers.
July 22
They came to the military. Very scary. A little praise. They asked me to work for them. For the money - and work?
August
We were wrong. Hado would agree. Now, too late. Learning saws and axes. Alcohol made from local timber poor. The work is slow. Heeffektivno. Hado do something. So that the trees just below the root and branch off ...
September
Done. We sit in the cooler. They say, a one-time cut down to five hectares of forest was visible for 20 kilometers ... Sorry, the installation is also burned. Convoy glances and sly effort on the kidneys. In vain. Hurt the barracks and the village we did not want. Sad. We are waiting for a special person and military ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting