Bezrukov bodibildersha

In the US, a woman named Barbie Thomas from Phoenix became the champion of bodybuilding, despite the fact that he does not have both hands.

Barbie lost both hands in childhood. Once the age of two, she climbed on the transformer and took hold of the power line. Electrotok burned both his hands to the bone, so doctors had to amputate them on his shoulders.

However, she did not give up and immediately adapt to the changes, start using your feet instead of hands. In college, she took up swimming and performed in the competition between universities. And in 2000, he decided to do bodybuilding. "I told the coach that I wanted to speak at the event. He replied that I would never win, and it just pushed me to ensure that seriously start pumping muscles "- says Thomas.

First victory she won last year. And this year became the champion. Outside the bodybuilding Barbie is a mother of two teenage children. Kicking it can do what others are doing handed. She cooks, drives a car, writing letters, etc.

Tags

See also

New and interesting