Rules of Conduct Dragons

Being a dragon - employment as fascinating as it is dangerous. Nearly every dragon of the books or films will sooner or later lose the much weaker and dies a hero. No matter how smart, powerful and fearless authors believe their dragons - they repeatedly commit common mistakes to avoid who could even hundreds of times less wise being. Well, as your servant himself is a dragon, and it was written this little guide.

1. I'm going to fly high. Let all see me, but no one can boast that a poisoned arrow shot down the dragon.
2. Since I can fly, I'm unlikely to attract caves, underground churches and palaces where the main advantage of the dragon becomes useless.
3. I will not kidnap princesses. You can always find an equally delicious little animals, in pursuit of which the king did not send all his army.
4. Even if I am able to breathe fire, I'm never going to land on the ground in front of the knight and noisy draw in air. Better I land behind the knight and his horse tail hlestnu
5. Settling in a new place, the first thing I'll go to the nearest town, I find it dear people, politely invite them into the den, and explain that the gold and precious stones hidden not here but in the cache, which can only be found alive and healthy dragon that is, I.
6. I'm not going to talk to the hero until I determined to know what the other characters are not near. If you find this difficult, I do not going to talk to the hero.
7. If in the quiet, rich land, where I had just arrived, there is no dragon, I think twice before building a den here.
8. I'm not going to place posters in the surrounding area: "Beware the evil dragon!". Where such posters may need, still no one knows how to read.
9. I will never build a den of less than three outs. This will lead the second exit into the mouth of a volcano.
10. Remember that the dragon is able to burn the flame of a knight in full regalia for a hundred paces, I will not come closer to him. All Knights of fried smell the same.
11. Even if the circumstances require me to temporarily become a man, I will not force my companions for the hero, and then pull it out of rework. If the hero turned into a dragon, he would not pull out of the alterations me.
12. When local magicians announce a reward for the cut of my body organs, I just dropped in the center of a bag of gold, to which will be attached a note that for each head the magician brought her receive the same bag.
13. I will never hunt peasant cattle. Instead, I've been through frontman buy a large farm and the contract on the supply of food.
14. If several hostile heroes come to my den and one of them holds a strange glowing sword, I will not attack them. I'll keep an eye out for enemies from a distance, and at night dropped on their camp rock from a height of half a mile.
15. Once on the trail, on which I go to drink, hunters decide to secretly dig a hole, I'll drop them a parchment scroll with a simple calculation. Pit 9 x 9 x 5 - is about 400 cubic meters of soil, or a few months of work of a large group of diggers.
16. If the enemy appeared a powerful artifact, which has power over dragons, I will not attempt to seize them. I'll send him a dozen adventurers, promising them a heap of gold in exchange for a mascot, and he'll fly away.
17. In my lair will live permanently African lion. For it is no more dangerous than the dragon cats, but if the hunters decide to set a trap, yet I have no home, they will expect a big surprise and hungry.
18. The principle of feedback is always running. If a hunter uses drakonysha caught as bait to catch me, I'll save the baby when I can use it as bait for catching hunters.
19. If I really need to arrange a den in a public place, I'll make sure it was a huge cave with a sinister-looking entrance to a gaping dragon's mouth, highlighted scarlet lights, and certainly close to the geyser erupted. Inside I prepared in accordance with the recommendations of the "Code of the Evil Lord," and he will dwell somewhere in a cozy place.
20. I have agreed with the king that he issued paper money, backed by my reserves of precious metals. Once that happens, I will turn to the Federal Reserve Bank, and all the royal army will protect me.

Tags

See also

New and interesting