The new BMW 7

The new BMW 7 Series 2013 model year will be available in the fall. One the most popular cars in Russia class "luxury" has undergone some external modifications acquired advanced technologies, as well as a new line of power units. The updated grille, modified front bumper, directing air flow to the front wheels, and the new head diode optics with characteristic ring tail lights - these are the main changes to the front of the machine. Behind the restyling of recalls only appeared chrome strip on the bumper. Feyslift more obvious impact on the cabin 7-Series. The front seats have become thinner, improved insulation on the front and rear racks. At the rear passengers now have a "floating" monitors with a diagonal of 9, 2 inches, embedded in the front head restraints that come with the package Rear Seat Entertainment. For the sound design of the space is now responsible Bang & Olufsen sound with 16 speakers. Traditional dashboard replaced the digital screen size of 10, 25-inch color indication which depends on the driving mode - Eco Pro, Comfort or Sport. The engine range of the new 7-Series includes 6, 0-liter V12 power of 543 hp (760i), 4, 4-liter 450-horsepower V8 (750i). Model 740i received a new 6-cylinder 3, 0-liter 320-horsepower gasoline engine with turbo and hybrid BMW ActiveHybrid 7 - the same engine paired with a 55-horsepower electric motor. Also in the range of engines includes three diesel engine: BMW 740d and 730d are equipped with 6-cylinder engine capacity of 313 and 258 hp respectively, and the BMW 750d xDrive was the most powerful in the world tvinturbodizel issuing 386 hp The first cars will be able to purchase new US residents. It is expected that the prices will range from € 72, 5000 (for the 730d SE) to € 129, 5 thousand euros (760Li M Sport).

http://www.youtube.com/embed/IAqnc0koys4 video>

Tags

See also

New and interesting