Engraved in the home (10 photos)

One craftsman told and even showed how to make an engraving at home. Read more ...

Sitting at the kitchen table, I got to look at the spoon I of the grain you did a few years ago his son (names, engraved with Sasha). But since that time has passed 2 years and had a daughter Katya, a nominal spoon the child does not - (my daughter has a silver spoon and gold bracelets, pendants, chains, earrings, coins), and a simple noun spoon the child does not! And then I decided to rectify the injustice!

He took all the necessary (when you choose the nail polish be sure to ask your wife how you can) - some things can cost one and a half and you will roll up hysteria and you popodete on a hike in Letual with the removal of the brain. And so it is necessary to collect. We cover lacquer spoon.

Making lacquer inscription on a broken toothpick or match.

Pour into a metal container is not a couple of tablespoons of salt.

Fill in a non-metallic container and stir the salt water.

Take the car charger or charging by phone clings (+) on the product, and (-) on any crap threw cal placed in a vessel.

There is a raging reaction (product can be periodically pull out despite its degree of etching) - if this current it took me less than a minute.

We take out the product

Erase nail polish

Here is the result

Source: www.liveinternet.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting