Father

Photographer Phillip Toledano became a father for the first time when he was forty years old.
Let's face it: the children were neither the dream of his life, not the main goal. He experienced mixed feelings when his daughter was born Lulu.

He overcame the hard way from the fear of the little man to unconditional all-consuming love. And took this very candid photo project. When you have a girlfriend, everyone is asking, "When are you getting married?". So you're getting married. Now everyone is asking: "When you have forged a child?". And here comes the baby. And once again ask: "When are you planning a second?»

I was in the delivery room and saw Lulu was born. I experienced a strange feeling: I became a father? Whether covered me at that moment a wave of love? Not sure.

To the question "Do I like to be a father" surrounding expect only one answer. When I said "no", they are dissatisfied with puckered.

When Lulu was born, my wife Carla disappeared.

I've missed us. For the two of us.

I replaced here on this alien.

Restful sleep for the next three years also was canceled

Anything that makes Lulu was absolutely inconceivable. As a documentary about wildlife.

I was very happy when I heard for the first time, as Lulu sneezes. At least something human in it there :)

Even our dog did not show any interest in her.

She's hungry or wet? Maybe she cold? Communication with Lulu seems to appeal with unstable explosives.

I made a plate with a picture of Lulu. I thought it was funny. Charles did not appreciate.

Worse child screaming was just waiting for him.

Do not forget to bring a bottle and sterilizers. And also remember that the mall is full of germs.

When Lulu turns twenty, I would have shestdesyat. Will it take me old man? Or we'll be friends?

What a pity that parents died before birth Lulu. The appearance of Lulu made them no more tangible. I would like a lot to ask my mom. Was I the same as an infant?

It's a bit sad, but I'm getting to average father. I was going to never take pictures of children. But now together with friends I first dostayayu your iPhone. "I know you do not like photos of children, but other Lulu» :)

Looking back, I see those extraordinary metamorphosis that occurred to me. From the pictures I became a father.

Humor - this is what brings people together. This language I understand. Once Lulu spoke on it. I teased her, and she teased me back. I cried. We understood each other.

It's amazing. In these pictures as much love as never happened before.

I want to apologize to Carla. I know it is not easy to take my frankness.
I want to apologize to Lulu. One day she will see these pictures and read these words.
I want her to know I'm so glad that I have it. I love you very much, Lulu.

Source: thereluctantfather.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting