The city Facebook

Welcome to the office paradise! In another way, this place is just not call. The company «Facebook» - is the most popular social network in the world. In July 2013, Facebook was 1, 2 billion users, and the site creator Mark Zuckerberg is the youngest billionaire in the world. If you want to see how the staff and rest of the largest social network in the world, I ask for cat. During a trip to Silicon Valley, I was able to get to the office Facebook. Calling this office do not dare. Rather, a small closed city that lives by its own laws and regulations. Tsekerbergu able to build not only the largest social network, but also real communism in the city. Terms Facebook employee pleasant surprise, although silicone valley is quite normal. No domestic issues should not prevent a person to do. The office looks more like some kind of resort, where everything is included. For employees with everything from a gym and finishing hall of slot machines. It is not clear how in such an atmosphere can work)

Outside office unremarkable. Conventional low-rise office buildings, people are not even there are no signs. Previously, there was the office of SUN and other IT-companies. Here is the entrance through which the work goes on Mark Zuckerberg.

But if you go inside, everything changes!

Inside a real city with cycle paths, recreation areas, bridges and even wild foxes.

Residents of the city - the staff
Facebook

Someone walking with children, some just resting, someone is working. Any employee can spend with their friends or relatives.

As befits a real city, in the streets of Facebook situated restaurants and cafes to suit all tastes. The only difference - almost all of them are free.

One of the café

Residents of the city are constantly entertained. What are the acrobats, the musicians invited to give a concert, and it is one member of the teaching others to juggle.

You can work in the shade of birch trees. Now, however, it is wintering, but in the summer there, they say, very cool.

Dining

legged employees come to work by bicycle. Parking right next to the offices

On a bike, you can arrive at your workplace)

In the city there are Facebook and bike shop for residents. Of course, all for free.

Street parking. It's free bicycles, which can take any employee

Lanes coated city map) Total 11 buildings.

They say, here lived a wild fox. Everywhere hang signs asking them not to feed and tame them.

Let's see what's inside the buildings. On each floor there is definitely coffee-house. Here you can take any drinks and snacks.

All free, all self-service.

No single interior design no. Many of the employees made out on their own premises. The office is really very charming.

In Facebook there are hundreds of people. To be able to find the right person to you, hang on the walls of monitors. Entering name and show you the way to the workplace.

Wall design

Another floor - hang pictures of birds, and small niches showing their eggs.

It's time to eat. As I said, the food here for everyone. There is a Mexican restaurant, and burgers, but there is a salad bar. Healthy eating is now in vogue. Gaining a bunch of leaves in a bowl ...

filler is added, sauces, nuts taste. It turns out this healthy and delicious meal.

I would like the sweet? There is a separate coffee shop with ice cream and cakes.

I would like the meat? Here you have the steak!

Of course on site Facebook has everything to rest. For example, a video arcade.

This joinery. You can come after work and collect chairs. Very cool.

I immediately wanted to collect something)

For the employees have free laundry.

For guests there is a gift shop

You can buy a tee shirt Facebook and other souvenirs.

This machine with different accessories. For all employees free of charge. I forgot charging from nouta? You can get a new one. No headphones or keyboard? Need batteries? Facebook loves you and is always ready to help. Such devices are on each floor. Nearly every accessory in the unit price is written to the employee know how much it costs the company. For example, charging for the MacBook costs $ 60. Calculated on the conscience of employees, which is once again hesitate to take a new headphones, saving favorite employer a lot of money.

Boardroom.

Spout

Anton Borisych attaches Facebook employees to perfect. I wanted to draw a cat and turned elephant

In one of the buildings of the staff sit Instagrama. No signs there, you can find them on the shelves with old cameras.

Exhibits.

In general, all operating rooms look like

On the left are bicycles employees)

Employees themselves draw up their jobs, so you can meet all of the simulators to large plush toys.

It sits Instagram)

Free places

There is one rule - you can not take pictures Tsekerberga. He workplace did not stand out among the other - one of the tables in the back of the large hall. I was walking around the office, and he is negotiating with someone talking. Of course, the temptation to pick up the camera and take a photo of the founder of the most popular social networks is great, but you can not. In negotiating the glass even has a plaque that hung Mark:

. And in every office there booze

Almost every floor has a bar. Self-service. Drinking on the job nobody forbids.

This is a bar next door, is made up of server racks.

In order not to go to the bar, and you can take a bottle with you to the working place. Even I was surprised that the staff quietly leave their phones and other valuables on the table. They say that for the time did not have a single case of theft. This is despite the fact that around the office, I did not see any guard and get inside is not difficult. Amazing place)

Source: zyalt.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting