23 shocking facts

Everything that you know about life, were wrong!

1. Go to bed at a normal time - is very cool.

2. Almost every movie and the book that you loved as a child, gave you a rather ambiguous moral lessons.

--img3--

3. In the world there is nothing more annoying than teenagers, and deep down you feel ashamed for all that you have done the last 10 years.

--img4--

4. In order to meet with your friends, you need to make a lot of effort.

--img5--

5. Hangover real.

--img6--

6. If you do not wash the dishes, it will remain dirty. If you can not erase the things that you do not what to go. In recognition of this it took two decades.

--img7--

7. Get up early and go to the gym is no longer fun, and certainly is not easy.

--img8--

8. All that is difficult to give even five years ago, now it is simply impossible.

--img9--

9. All of the qualities that you thought was cool in others, were stupid.

--img10--

10. Your parents - the coolest people in the world and you would have given a lot to spend more time with them.

--img11--

11. It turns out that this is a very rare event - live, doing what you really love.

--img12--

12. Some parts of your body sometimes get sick and just nothing you can do about it.

--img13--

13. The fight against unwanted body hair requires an inordinate amount of time.

--img14--

14. At some point, you are reluctant to acknowledge that the control of their finances - is not a bad idea.

--img15--

15. Bars with plenty of seating and soft music are much better bars, where few places and a lot of loud music.

--img16--

16. Most of the stars suddenly appear younger than you, and the question "What am I doing with my life" becomes obsessive.

--img17--

17. You do not have to be a chef, but sooner or later it's time to learn not to burn the meat whenever it is in the pan.

--img18--

18. All your hairstyle to this day were wrong and terrible.

--img19--

19. If you read at least half of what was studied in the university, you will be a thousand times smarter.

--img20--

20. It is better to have 5 good friends than a lot of myself.

--img21--

21. "Time flies" - not just a cute saying. Time is now really flies quickly.

--img22--

22. Do you remember when you were a kid, I thought that adults have all the answers. The hell they do not.

--img23--

23. In addition to your parents. Almost everything that they said is coming true. This is especially true:

--img24--

Source: mediablender.com.ua

Tags

See also

New and interesting