Test for intelligence or event horizon

< Leo Kolbachev

- Hello, girl, get acquainted, communicate, walk?
- Hello. Well, if the answer to three of my question is?
- Yes, easily, ask!
- What is extraterritoriality? Who are the small Dutch? What is the event horizon?
- Che? Type test for intelligence, count, Gray! In short, the first - a diplomatic term, something like diplomatic immunity, but not for the individual and for the territories of different objects, machines, formally, for example, the car after finding territrii another state, well, there it is impossible to inspect, to penetrate and so on. Same with the embassy, ​​like that. Small Dutch is the seventeenth century, painting scenery, portraits on a dark background, realism, naturally. Small - well, like, against any Rembrandt they look palely, but generally at a level.

- Dimon, well, they have to square doodling to plug the hole in the wallpaper, utilitarian art. Ordered strictly business, consumer goods whoever tops in general, that "small".

- You do not beguiled anything? You fucking VIEW first ever glass, then about utilitarian art grind. Drove, bro, you're in kind.

- Hey, you sharpen decided what? You do not exacerbate ...

- Sorry, I ...

- Oh, girl, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's, yeah, well, the gravitational radius, well, I'm not in the subject of astrophysics, particularly when I can do Wait a hoarse bell, which-that clarify? What are you laughing at, so I have an idea, not quite dark, what type of term to clarify and articulate what is wrong, and since then I ask your older?

- Ale, husky! Who is it? Semen zdrasste pigweed and Olezha home? Sleeps? Oh, and sleeping badly? Yeah, I realized just lay down. Not noisy? Pigweed seeds, such a question, you're sorry, I'm hoarse, sorry, Oleg wanted to ask, can you know? Yeah, there you have not heard by chance, by Hawking radiation is no theoretical / experimental, yet there is no evidence? Yeah, yeah, I-I-yasnenko, okay thanks. Huh? Yes, we only beer, pigweed seeds, you also know us. Nah, let's not!

- In general, the event horizon - it's fucking hard if in general talk, I will not lie, well, purely for the collapsed object - gravity is so strong in a specific, type, distance, that no information on the subject at will is not received, all in it falls out of it - nothing. Light quanta and other elektromagnitnovolnovaya shnyaga - not emitted.

- Pozhiznyak, special treatment, shit. Only went to the gate - Vohra and runs indefinitely zataskivet on the bench, and all through there soared.

- Type yes, as Gray says. Here, the gate and zapretka - this is the event horizon, and no e-mails out, no newspapers - all under the godfather himself pressed. But there is such a thing - Hawking radiation, well, it all sayings without substantiation. For zapretkoy, type of anything out of the vacuum inside the zone suddenly born couple - "cop-kid", but due to the tunnel effect, such as a fence for the kid gets to the free air, and cop in the area remains, haha. Quantum Labuda this, I do not believe in it until the end. Difficult to understand. But if it's true, and according to the laws - there is no besprosvetki, will always shine kid - that no event horizons not physically Collapsar emits Doljani still small. Well, like everything. Well, I'm weak in the secular topic, I outlined immediately.

- My name is Lena. And you, Dmitry and Sergei? This "Zhigulyovskoe" do you have? Can I glotnu?
Source Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting