Damn Oscar

Until recently, the conventional wisdom in Hollywood that after the Oscars in the category "Best Actress" - actress, got it, will fail in their personal lives. Until recently, it was just a superstition. Last week I read that one of the American universities study was conducted, which confirmed the truth of this assumption. Just imagine, what a coincidence: of 265 married women who are nominated in the category "Best Actress" from 1936 to 2010, 159 actresses (more than 60%!) Were divorced by their husbands. So do not believe then in various curses, the evil eye and other ...

Among women, the privacy that destroyed "the curse of the Oscar," I regret to say, a lot of wonderful actresses. For example, Sandra Bullock got her an Oscar last year for his film "The Blind Side».

He divorced Jesse James in the summer of 2010.

Kate Winslet, won an Oscar in 2009 for his film "The Reader", she divorced her husband Sam Mendes in the spring of 2010.

In autumn 2007, the documents of breaking his marriage to Ryan Phillippe got Reese Witherspoon, Oscar award for the year before for the film "Walk the Line».

Hillary Swank won her second Oscar for her role in "Million Dollar Baby" in 2004. Her husband (at the time) Chad Lowe has got a new family.

At Halle Berry also did not work out with her second husband Eric Bennett after receiving an Oscar in 2002 for the film "Monster's Ball." The result - a divorce a year later.

I think that the reason is not the fact of receiving the award, and the excessive attention that surrounds the nominees. It's hard, after all, build strong family relationships in everyday life under the media attention.

Tags

See also

New and interesting