Child actors of the early '90s.

Last time I was increasingly overtaken by a sense of nostalgia, with the result that I periodically reviewed films 90, which has grown. After one such "review" (drama Besson, charmed all my child's heart - "killer Leon"), looking at the young Natalie Portman, I got the idea of ​​this post. How interesting now to look at them, the actors who grew up with us. But few of them have achieved real success in the movies. In contrast to the stellar Natalie, well, we'll start with ...

1994, I, 8-year-old girl, watching open-mouthed film "killer Leon", where the first in his life plays a starring 13-year-old Portman

After that, she starred in the short film "Development" and "Fight", and off we go ...

a list of her works is there is already more than 30 films

Now Portman is one of the top actresses in Hollywood and the Oscar in her hands - just another confirmation of the recognition of her skill

further - Macaulay Culkin, who started very loudly, but just as quickly extinguished

Culkin - a vivid example, when the popularity (in his case, the enormous popularity) comes too early and too much spoils ...

"Home Alone" and "Home Alone 2" opened to the 10-year-old Macaulay all doors to the development of his career

but she appeared in several films, the guy completely distracted by their life of joy - alcohol, drugs, hanging out with friends ... "The Good Son", where he famously played in duet with Elijah Wood and "Rich Richie" were the last attempt to continue to develop the talent of young Culkin

Now child star - no longer a child, and apparently, his first protranzhiril fees, because periodically appears on the screen, but there is nothing particularly loud ... Grasp the head, man!

Another role, gave a crazy popularity of the young aspiring actor - the role of John Connor in the legendary "Terminator 2" was the first single so loud for a 14-year-old Edward Furlong

Edward went on to appear on the screens, getting another role every one / two years, but again alcohol, drugs and music prevailed

Christina Ricci made her debut on the big screen at the age of 9 years in the film "Mermaid", where she played Cher, Bob Hoskins, and Winona Ryder. The film was very popular, and Christina was invited to the role of Vensdi Addams in the comedy "The Addams Family" (1991). This role Ricci made one of the most popular actresses of teenage

Filmography 31-year-old Christina affects the number, but none of them are big-budget. Umnichka Richie, she wave

we all remember and love Curly Sue, right?

Alisan Porter - actress one role, after this, the young talent was switched to his musical career

a great pleasure to write about the "problem child" Michael Oliver

talented 9-year-old boy turned to hating his acting fame 29-year-old rock musician

Another one-Role fellow - Jake Lloyd, who played the young Anakin Skywalker in "Star Wars: Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace» ...

... And in fact, all ...

not quite a major role, but nevertheless noticeable and memorable - the daughter of Iron Arnie in the cult action movie "Commando" - went to 13-year-old Alyssa Milano (it was her debut in cinema)

after that Alyssa had a lot of roles, but it turned out to be the most famous image of one of the sisters in the TV series "Charmed", remember this? :)

And in general, there is a movie, you need to think about another

each of them chose his path, good luck to them!

Tags

See also

New and interesting