Terms Mourinho

A special person in the world of football - the 48-year-old coach Jose Mourinho - is not only a great figure in his profession, but also an exemplary family man. Yes, who would have thought that Jose wearing the nickname The Special One («Special") would be a good father and husband (if something looks and a fat wallet). Mourinho and his wife met when he was a teenager and got married in 26. He has a strong character, interesting facial expressions and gestures, as well as distinguished wit, for which he was often criticized, even owners of clubs (not in vain for his coaching career, he changed a lot of teams) . The charismatic Jose has decided to link their fate with a football in his childhood because his father was a football player, but to become a professional player it did not work and we see it in the coaching staff of the Spanish "Real Madrid". To this day, around a lot of rumors, but he debunks their own statements, which can easily be split into separate quotes.

Even Jesus did not liked all that much to say about me.

There are those who rejoice after winning. I do not have time for this.
I'm always ready for battle. Although aware that I do not belong to one of the clans of football, who give maps and define the rules of the game. Besides, I was not a great player, so I can not rely on the immune system, which is among those trainers who have in the past glorious playing career.
Come over to my team and never be the second.
I moved to the "Real" is not because of the money. I and so little ashamed of how much I earn during the financial crisis. Important for me to get satisfaction from their work. And in addition, earn the respect of it in the country where I have experienced many unpleasant moments.

I taught Italian five hours a day for several months to communicate with fans and journalists. But I still criticized the fact that I treat them respectfully enough. And the same Ranieri after five years in England could barely say hello in English.

I want to change the philosophy of football. Such other coaches in the world no.

I want to become the first coach who won the Champions League with three different teams.
If I wanted a simple life, I would have stayed in the "Port": beautiful blue chair, continued participation in the Champions League, the god, and immediately after him - I.

I do not need a player - a wonderful person with a great personality. These qualities, I'd like to see in their children. I want someone who is the keeper.
Asshole - is someone who believes that he will no longer need to progress. I - not the asshole.

Look at my haircut: I am always ready for a fight. Moreover, with such a clipping better seen ideas that a person's head.

Mayor Milan accused me that I wanted to give a coin to the boy with a disability. In fact, I was going to give him a cross that gave me and my wife that I did not leave the last four years. Even when I'm doing something sincere, I still criticized.

Relatives and friends say that I turned gray from the constant stress. But this is not so, my father too early turned gray. And football - is a joy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting