The most famous novels

Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee

"Sex on legs" Pam always uneven breathing to rock musicians. Alternating those in her life opened Tommy Lee, with whom Anderson was married in 1995 after four days of dating, to be more precise nights acquaintance, because often Pamela stressed that it was stormy "night sittings" spodvignulo it out, to agree to the proposal Tommy. For three years they lived together they had two sons, but the intimate video scandal and other problems did their job, and the couple divorced. Later, Anderson confessed that Li was incredible madman, but love and attention from him was so much that sometimes she did not know what to do with them.

Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro

November 22, 2003 blue-eyed beauty tied the knot with guitarist Dave Navarro, who had long been her close friend. She really fell in love with this guy, and he does not hide his feelings, admitted that he had not kept his eyes off her. Their love was mutual and they became husband and wife, have launched their own reality show 'Till Death Do Us Part: Carmen and Dave. " The show was a success, but family life was far from successful, and in 2007 they were officially divorced. They parted amicably, without any scandals.

Nicole Richie and Joel Madden

The two believe in each other and in the future, because there are already six years (since 2006), and their family life began two years ago with the birth of her daughter and son. Idyll lasts to this day, but Madden had to try very hard, but rather to fight for their happiness, since about 10 times he offered to become his wife, Nicole, and each time she has refused, until 2010, of course.

Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy

The actress began dating frontman «Muse» in 2010 and then she could not even imagine that he would become her future husband. Couple relationships legitimized in 2011, several months before the birth of his son, although throughout the period after the divorce with ex-husband, Hudson repeated that he no longer wants the wedding. Matt has changed her outlook on life, and now they are happy to live in London.

Zooey Deschanel and Ben Gibbard

In December 2008, they got engaged in September 2009, got married, and in late 2011 divorced. All this happened so quickly that the musician did not even have time to realize that next to him was a girl like Zoe. In an interview, he said: "I've seen a few movies with her and, of course, I thought she was a very beautiful girl. When we met, I was surprised that she even razgovariet with me ».

Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer

The current beau Katy Perry, John Mayer, is still the ladies man. In 2008, the musician met with Jennifer Aniston.

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale

"Together with Gavin we have already 14 years old. It is our great achievement, I am proud of our relationship and our sons, but believe me, our journey was very difficult, "- confessed« ELLE »Gwen Stefani.

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz

After three years of marriage, Ashley decided to part with a favorite musician, and exchange it for the actor Vincent Piazza, although, in fact, there were no signs woes. Until the divorce, they were together, but as soon as the documents have been issued, Ashley appeared in the company's new guy, well, Pete could only accept the arbitrary decision of his mother's son.

"Ashley has been my best friend for five years. She's the mother of my child, I love and respect her, so I put up with her decision. The most important thing for us - to keep warm relations for the sake of his son »

Lily Aldridge and Caleb Folloul

The couple still wonderful: last year they were married, and have recently become parents. VS models bore a beloved daughter Dixie Pearl. Let them not suited to each other in appearance, but you love not for something, but in spite of ...

Carey Mulligan and Marcus Mumford

After five months of dating actress and musician got engaged, and now they are happy to live as husband and wife.

Derek Whibley and Paris Hilton

Who just did not meet the Hilton, but it stands out the list of male ex-husband Derek Whibley Avril Lavigne (at least because to him it looks funny).

Kate Moss and Pete Doherty

The couple met at a birthday party, Kate and their tastes have converged. They began with taking cocaine and alcohol, going to numerous parties and just live it. Until a certain time Moss all arranged, but she found it necessary to change their lives and in this life, Doherty has no place, but he begged her to stay in one of the interviews made a statement: "I love her with all my heart. I like the way she walks and talks. Moreover, I love her bones and her brain. " A strange guy, but he luckily Kate, not with her.

Tags

See also

New and interesting