Jet plane in the home of your dreams

American Bruce Campbell the last 10 years has been the transformation of the decommissioned aircraft into the house of their dreams. 62-year-old engineer has acquired the old "727" for 100, $ 000 and spent as much on its dismantling and transportation from the airport to your site in the middle of the forest.

For the same money Campbell could easily buy the most expensive house in his native Oregon. However, our hero chose the plane, because it is well designed, high tech, fireproof and can withstand earthquakes, floods and other disasters. So, anyway, he argues on his website, which regularly puts reports on the work done.

Campbell is working on a "Boeing" in 2002 and has recently decided to show the results of the work of local TV reporters. Reporters saw firsthand how Bruce managed to repair one of the three toilets on board, conduct electricity, to make clear the floor and even equipped with a shower inside salona.

But, like all aviafanaty, he's crazy about the cockpit, so I decided to leave it completely untouched. "This house is not suitable for everyone. But I am sure that this home would like to live many, including myself. I just love this aircraft, "- said Kempbell.

See also: The house that fits in your pocket. Camyh 12 small houses in the world. Fallen Star - house, which landed on the roof. Sharp-angled house - On the Corner. House with slide - Japanese living "house with a slide." UFO House in Taiwan: Abandoned futuristic ghost town.

Source: drunov.ru/news/aviadom/

Tags

See also

New and interesting