It looks like the bacteria

you, of course, do not put the money in his mouth, because they are home to a great many different bacteria. We can not just their videt.

At least, it was not until as long as Sorin Popescu, a 23-year pharmacy students from Romania, has not collected a certain number of these bacteria and created an art project designed to "demonstrate all the evil that I carry money." It's called "Life on the money", something like "Life on Mars» .

What is the process for your project?

I collected money from the bacteria, and then raised them with a special liquid in petri Petri.

Typically, they are given 24 hours to multiply for most research purposes, but I let them grow for much longer. They grew up until not eaten everything inside cups, dried and umerli.

How long will the bacteria live on the money?

The bacteria are usually transferred two or three people who have touched the money. Without food, they die. Staph can live without food for much longer, so it can be more dangerous than drugie.

If anyone touches the money that you used in your experiment - it gets infected?

Yes, all that money had been infected. I found a lot of different bacteria such as Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, Staphylococcus Albus, Neisseria, and enterokokkov.

All they cause a variety of diseases and infections of the bloodstream, urinary tract, lungs, and even can cause sepsis or meningitis. So they are not very priyatny.

Source: mixstuff.ru/archives/9730

Tags

See also

New and interesting