Pimp My Ride

Good shape difficult to hide even a bad paint, but maybe)
This is your vryamya managed several Soviet plant produces home appliances.
Among the large variety of products have been many successful examples, here is one of my favorites - desktop fans Kharkov plant.
They they are developed for our defense and served Morflot, ships and even submarines.
bearingless motors operate to this day, there is really nothing to break, dry rubber blade, bend the wire and tear lost screws and motors continue to operate properly.
Add to this the casting of aluminum alloy and ingenious design with the function of rotation of the head and front of us super-device.
Like a good old machine with a thick iron body, eternal form and nothing more. Here is a comparison with the car and gave me the idea to "pump" fan, here's what comes out of it)
Technology will not go into the details, everything is clear to those who are more or less familiar with the body repair and tuning s), sanding, priming, painting, lacquer, leather ... Datasheet.

Datasheet turnover.

State "to»

Treatment processes, rubbed, blew, polirnuli - sushim)

Polishing, this will be without paint, just under the nail.

Newspapers beginning of the 20th century under the nail, by the way, advertising in these newspapers was no less than in your mailbox)) perfumes, powders, ointments, and so on all.

Leather

using wooden discs wet skin can be what you want to turn

Trying

Hot rod, the motives of the first round of association)

Leather and good shёv - is half the battle)

This fellow in restraint colors

Mountain goat fur

Black Widow

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting