Holiday

It was in Turkey. There's a resort area a lot of Russian-speaking.
 We have a hotel at Reception were Uzbeks, who come here for six months to earn some money (for the most part - students). However, not every Soviet man smart enough to guess what is behind the counter of his former compatriot.
 There was a guy Nurzhan. Received higher education they had no impact on the desire to pretend to be a "wild Turk».
 One day, a lady came up to him: "You speak in Russian?". Nurzhan first reaction: "A little bit" - and shows two fingers how little he knows in Russian.
 And the lady departed from the balcony of a towel, and she wanted to somehow explain what is needed to get a towel. In general, for a further 5 minutes followed monologue view which eventually poured fifteen:
 "My (Spades beats his chest) towel (air draws a square) balcony (hands showing balcony) fell (hangs over an imaginary balcony) GET (reaching for" fallen "towel). Do you understand? TOWEL! MY! BALCONY! RAISE! Fell! MY! TOWEL! »
 It is clear that this lady could be heard even in the area of ​​Odessa.
 The climax came five minutes later when Nurjan broke down and sad looking lady in her eyes, said: "Yes, anything can happen ...»
 The next day, she knew the whole story hotel.

Tags

See also

New and interesting