LOL! And most importantly - not a word of untruth!

As usual, the break. The crowd - five people. In a closed booth (where in great need closed programmer) mobile phones. The booth hear: - Yes, I'm listening! What to do? WORKING! Like what? Progressing? And ... um. Okay ... moving ... tugovato little ... podnapryachsya? Would be happy to, but nowhere to go. And so the limit. No, I can not faster. Narrow channel. How he tried - no longer climbs. Expand? How ?! Hence it is clear to me, and I'm telling you - you can not expand!
 Guys forget about smoke break and choke with laughter. A guy came in the spirit and already yelling at all sloptank:
 - Yes, you yourselves are to blame! Pounded by eight meters! And how do you think they get through? What? Only seven and a half? Yes, I at least eight, at least seven and a half - the same way. Warned the same thing: a maximum of two meters! Now I have to manually vykolupyvat. What am I here to sit in the morning, or what?
 Perekurschikov couple holding wall, barely restrained laughter. Programmer shouts even stronger:
 - I hung so that three fingers will not help! What? And I, do you think I doing here ?! Of course, in parts! This rut ​​whole does not pass! In general, for two hours. Fair Enough. But in the future you hack to death on your nose: two meters!

Tags

See also

New and interesting