Gag

Ladies and Gentlemen, Good day.
 On this occasion, I leave this place for a.
 If you have not noticed, I hasten to open you a terrible secret - the last 12 days I was at sea. For the first time in the last 5 years. The site is updated not by me, and site admins Webpark.ru. For what it special thanks and respect. It seems they have done a pretty good work. And many thanks to you for the huge amount of mail that you send and email. Unfortunately, without jambs not done. Most of your photos, sent to heading Fishkin persons were removed. I apologize and send again! It will be added.
 Now let me make a short tour of the site Fishki.net. The site was opened in May 2004. We were trying to make a quality entertainment project. A bold, interesting, fresh. I believe that with your help we got it. More than a hundred thousand visitors a day can not be wrong.
 Many webmasters western sites ask me where on the counter so many new pictures? And I say: "Visitors to send." And, of course, surprised and envious. Thanks again to all. Send us all the fun that you have. You probably can not even imagine how many photos and videos that are currently popular on the network, first appeared on the website Fishki.net. We are trying to give as much and take. Of course, with your help.
 I would like to write a lot of things, but leave at another time)
 Have fun on the site;) e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina e_apraksina

Tags

See also

New and interesting