1. Solve riddles and puzzles.
2. Develop ambidexterity. Use your non-driven arm, to brush their teeth, combing or use the mouse on your computer. Try to write with both hands simultaneously. Swap a knife and fork, when you use them.
3. Pay attention to the uncertainty and ambiguity. Learn to love paradoxes and optical illusions.
4. Lock at the time of one or more of the senses. Eat blindfolded, your ears during normal cases, take a shower with your eyes closed.
5. there is a connection between seemingly unrelated topics.
6. Learn how to use different keyboard layouts.
7. Find new ways to use ordinary objects. For example, how many different ways of applying conventional nail you can think of?
8. refutes their assumptions.
9. Develop creative thinking.
10. Always go beyond the first "right" answer that comes to mind.
11. Transpose reality. Always ask yourself: "What if? ..»
12. Turn the image on the desktop upside down.
13. Learn to logic. Solve logic problems.
14. Be familiar with any scientific method.
15. Draw. Anything. You do not need to be an artist for this.
16. Learn to juggle.
18. Observe your posture.
19. Drink plenty of water.
20. Use chopsticks.
21. Breathe deeply.
22. Listen to classical music.
23. Get rid of procrastination.
24. Change the style of clothing. Go barefoot.
25. Simplify your life.
26. Play a game of chess or other board games.
27. Develop a sense of humor. Make up your jokes.
28. Develop observation. For example, pay attention to the color red for a day or find a certain brand of cars in the general stream. Come up with a theme and focus on it.
29. Keep a diary.
30. Learn a foreign language.
31. Dine in various cafes and restaurants. Prefer ethnic places.
32. Learn to program on your computer.
33. Speak long words contrary.
34. Change the environment. Change the location of furniture at home.
35. Write. Write a story, poem or start a blog.
36. Teach sign language.
37. Learn to play a musical instrument.
38. Learn to speed reading.
39. Try to mentally estimate over time.
40. Perform arithmetic calculations in mind.
41. Memorize the names of people.
43. Do not watch TV.
44. Change the speed of the conventional cases. Try to do something very quickly or very slowly.
45. Engage in only one thing at a time.
46. Avoid cognitive biases.
47. Put yourself in someone else's place. Imagine how other people solve your problems.
48. Take time for solitude and relaxation.
49. Take a commitment to continually learn something new.
50. Take a trip abroad. Learn about the different styles of life.
51. Meet with the works of recognized geniuses.
52. Communicate with those who are close to you with the same interests.
53. Compete with anyone.
54. Do not surround yourself with like-minded ones. Listen to people who do not agree with you.
55. Arrange brainstorming.
56. collects smart quotes.
57. Read the classics.
58. Develop self-awareness.
59. Speak out loud about their problems.
60. Describe some of her own life in great detail.